The coolest bike on the planet!

G

That has to be the number one question -
"How fast have you had her?" My Busa gathers small mobs most anywhere I stop and even the cops who wrote me tickets last night were amazed. I'm starting to wonder if I shouldn't have bought something that really is "ugly". I could use a bit less "attention" about now.

Yep I agree. at almost every light I get a thumbs up from someone or they roll down there window in the Texas heat just to say "nice bike, How fast does it go?"

or if they are on a bike, "WOW, I just read about that bike, didnt think I would see one in person."

if its parked. People always look at the speedo first and you can see their jaw drop as they read the 220mph on the speedo.

I like the attention !!

I agree, I have a Black/Silver Busa and I get more looks, qustions, etc. than I get with my Pontiac GTO. Last question was-- how fast have you gone?
I even had a few Harley owners surround it.
Cool Ride, and now faster--I just put on the Micron full system. Details on this system can be found in the post in forum for Mod's.
Bob--

I have found the Black and Silver to be a touch faster... but only in the straights and twisties!!!!!
Nailz with a Z
PS... Thanks to Speed for correcting the spelling of my Name!!!

I have been riding bikes for a long time now and I have never had so many people pointing, staring, or giving the old thumbs up to me when you ride by on the Hihowareyou, even non riders can't keep there eyes off the bike, I switch bikes with my friends every blue moon and they can't believe the reactions either, I LOVE THIS BIKE! I really love it when they pull up and ask me "how fast does that thing go?" I always leave every ride on the bike with a smile. I just want to hear other people's stories.
Thanks,
Turtle

The other day I came up to two Harley boys doing 80 mph. One of them kept looking in his mirrors, to see me. No one was coming from the other way, so I pulled up along side them. I looked over and they both looked at me and smiled. I gave them the thumb's up , throttled up and left them in the dust. When I looked at my speedometer was on 200 mph. I sure would have liked to see ther faces, but I couldn't even see them. :) :)

[This message has been edited by gurrera (edited 22 July 1999).]

Back