The Awesome Ducati V4 Speciale First Ride

I love those bikes , mate I like the way this bloke rolls . Doesn't he have a collection of bikes , including H2R 's as well ?? Anyway , I think it's great that there are dudes around with both the desire and bread to put these sort of exotica on the street and youtube , so that even honest Kiwi Riders and toads can enjoy the rare bike and component footage . :thumbsup:

I love those bikes , mate I like the way this bloke rolls . Doesn't he have a collection of bikes , including H2R 's as well ?? Anyway , I think it's great that there are dudes around with both the desire and bread to put these sort of exotica on the street and youtube , so that even honest Kiwi Riders and toads can enjoy the rare bike and component footage . :thumbsup:
Yeah man, I've been following 650ib and 5up for a while now, man they put it all on the line for their obsession with sportbikes.
They do insane speeds having races from 80mph to 180mph on the freeways in big groups and they call them 'smackdowns'.
I can't believe they get away with it, the cops must know about 'the Cleveland Fast Boys' but don't appear to bust their asses for the shenanigans they get up too.
They are bordering on 'Ghost Rider' territory except he was an incredibly good rider with a lot of luck on his side :thumbsup:

1526196954960.png

I’d love to ride one. The L twin 999 I had was great but after a few hours my wrists begged me to sell it. The difference in how the motor delivers the power compared to an inline
1457B0C7-086C-4959-BD09-7344EE20430A.jpeg
is really something.

Back