Thanks to Street n Track

Copperone

One of the Few, the proud -
Donating Member
Registered
After all this time,I finally put a GIpro on the beast. Thanks Charles, great service and a good price. I'll be doing business with you again. Installation totally simple. Mine required no learning of gears, and the TRE set up was a snap.

beerchug.gif

They are really nice piece.
It's nice to be able disable and enable, at the pus of a button.
Auto dimmer is nice too.

It's hard to imagine that such a compact unit, is the key that releases that much performance.

I have mine in combination with a Power Commander. Also very nice.

smile.gif

They are very nice, Dan was gracious enough to give me one and Lycan, Dan and myself put it on at the bash. No more shifting to 7th gear! Thanks Dan!

Charles is the Man.
thumb_up.gif
Just bought my Speed-o-Healer, and a Baxley Sport Chock from him.

I JUST put a GiPro on mine, I thought it comes programmed for 5th gear mapping? or do you have to set it? I figured it was plug'n play. I love it, sooo nice to not have to guess if your in 6th still and do that extra shift.

I JUST put a GiPro on mine, I thought it comes programmed for 5th gear mapping? or do you have to set it?  I figured it was plug'n play.  I love it, sooo nice to not have to guess if your in 6th still and do that extra shift.
Yes, you have to tell it what map to use. Use the 5th gear map for the bus.

Yes, a very good mod piece. I have it programmed for 5th also. Where did you mount it? I did the removal of the windscreen/dash and mounted mines on a pre-fab bracket under the windscreen. Little extra work, but well worth the look. I guess I like look straight down the center of my windscreen than off to the side. In the tach area isn't bad either.
thumb_up.gif

I mounted mine on the tach in the lower right hand corner between the tach needle and and the redline indicater. It's out of the was yet very easy to read. I've thought about putting mine the same place you did in the center near the windscreen.

Back