Thanks Again (Johnnycheese)

YSI408

Registered
First I have to say thanks again Johnny :thumbsup:. Me and my buddy when to his shop saturday to get our bike tuned. We both had problems with the bikes! When I say Johnny when out his way to help us he did.. Customer service and quality anytime I called he was more then happy to answer anything I asked. He will be the only person to touch my bike period outside me lol. My bike offically has been cheesed. The grin on his face on the nitrous tune priceless.. Then he ask me is that what you wanted:bowdown:.. Pic below not 56K friendly..312.mp4 video by busaboy09 - Photobucket
309.jpg
302.jpg

Dont take my comment personal! Do you drag race or able to cut 1.33-.37 60ft with you bike? Given numbers out lets people no what your bike runs.. Also I wanted to share that Johnny did a great job. Its not that many shop that has customer service like that. I like to give credit where its due.
Why won't you share the HP number? Never have understood people that won't share that info..

Will be home in July...setting my app. up before I get there...time to see what all the "Cheese" is about !!! Lol :thumbsup:

Why won't you share the HP number? Never have understood people that won't share that info..

Matt's bike is grudge raced on the regular. Anyone that he normally races could easily figure out what the bike should do in the 1/8th or 1/4 mile. Like he said, it's nothing personal to you or anyone else.

Congrats on the numbers brotha :thumbsup:

Back