Thank you justin!!!!

card16969

Registered
This doesnt even look like almost $600 worth of parts but it is...

ebc extreme pro front brake pads
ebc hh rear pads
fork seals dust covers
push pins for the tail
exhaust gaskets
oil filter
ek zzz chain
motion pro chain tool
engine ice
motul rbf600 brake fluid
fork oil
valve stems
front and rear wheel bearings
shift shaft seal
shift shaft seal gasket

and to think this is about 1/3 of the stuff ive ordered lately... AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2012-04-04_15-32-34_56.jpg

yeah he is but how dare him send suzuki parts in a yamaha parts box.... i think hes cheating on us

Haha I actually do not ship my customers orders anymore do to some previous dishonest employees..... but you should see what I use to do for shipping boxes when I would send parts to some of our sponsored MX racers.

Aaron, I'm glad you got all of your stuff and thank you for the props. I apologize for the delay on getting with you on those parts initially but thanks for being patient :thumbsup:

Haha I actually do not ship my customers orders anymore do to some previous dishonest employees..... but you should see what I use to do for shipping boxes when I would send parts to some of our sponsored MX racers.

Aaron, I'm glad you got all of your stuff and thank you for the props. I apologize for the delay on getting with you on those parts initially but thanks for being patient :thumbsup:

me patient... nahhh never lol but thank you soooooo much for the great deal and haha id love to see the practical jokes youve got... i expected some type of joke not going to lie haha

With OEM prices, I bet the push pins were the most expensive thing. :laugh:

Smellphone via Forum Runner

Back