Tgif

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
So,wsup for your week-end?

My job for the week is done, sitting at Detroit airport, my plane is at the gate and will be home by 3:30PM in NC.

Afternoon wifey and I will ride the Harley out into the country to have dins at a small spot next to a private airfield.

Saturday will be a Busa ride followed by doing some woodwork.

Sunday catch some dirt roads on the dirt bike followed by more woodwork and a late afternoon ride Busa two up for dins.
Posted via Mobile Device

Got a full day of work still in front of me today.

Saturday I'm gonna do some work on my HD Hummer project (hopefully to completion) and Sunday I'm putting a brisket on the smoker and drinking beer!

Dang it, Jelly...sounds like too much fun!! :thumbsup: :bowdown: Here's hoping for the wind at your back and happy chefs along the way! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Woodwork huh...is that with the wifey too...

I will be moving my mother in law....in with me. Don't get me started. I will be starting a whole new thread on his later.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Lebanon valley dragway. 20 mins from my house. Taking my niece and nephew to ROCKET CARS AND TRUCKS !! Something about a vehicle with a jet turbine makes my soul feel good !:laugh:

down to the beach in a few hours.then cutting the grass tomorrow.and thats it.ooppss i forgot riding the busa .there done

Taking the boy on a hiking/camping trip this weekend

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Going to pick up a pistola in the morning:-)

sent from Bama using tapatalk

Back