test

XovertoBusa

Registered
Testing

August 2007 008.jpg

Passed, the picture posted. Welcome to the oRg. Tell us about your ride! :cheerleader:

If this had been an actual emergency the forum you are posting in would have provided instructions.........

Noobe here, I was hopeing to buy a Busa this year but looks like I'll have to wait till March of next year. Here's my ride now, hope these pics come out. I hope to add another black bike to keep this one company. Live in Kent Wash. This seems like a good group of people. Eric

06 Wide Glide 008.jpg

06 Wide Glide 006.jpg

This is a great group of people! Very nice bike. We have lots of members in the Northeast. Again, welcome!

Sorry all, It's a 06 Busa wantabe??Nah, it's a 06 Wide Glide. Soon to have a friend in the garage. For some reason, at 52, I have the wants to go fast!! Not on the street of course.:thumbsup:

Yeah, we're a good group of people. Welcome aboard!

--Wag--

Sorry all, It's a 06 Busa wantabe??Nah, it's a 06 Wide Glide. Soon to have a friend in the garage. For some reason, at 52, I have the wants to go fast!! Not on the street of course.:thumbsup:

:welcome:to the Org. I'm 51 and like to go fast too. But like you of course, never on the street.:whistle:

Nice Harley there. Every year I check out the new model Electra Glides, one of these years I'll break down and get one.

Nice bike. I had a Road King previous to the Busa. Couldn't afford both at the same time.

Back