Telemarketers

This is kind of weird but I was thinking at work today that I was going to post this same link up tonight. I heard it about a month ago and never got around to it.

Funny stuff.

jump9.gif

I got that in an email a while ago it is still funny!
beerchug.gif

I had telemarketers calling my house asking if this was the Flower shop. Somehow they are getting my # mix up with a relative who owns a flower shop 40-50 miles away. I have actually been nice to them. Not like me but I seemed to get rid of the others. I love asking if they use the National do not call list. They always say yes, then you comeback with thats FN amazing cause I am on it. Click

I looked them up with Internet using their incoming phone#.
This is what I sent the last company calling. Email sent to their Pres, Vice Pres and their service manager.

Just wondering how many time's I have to tell your employee's that this is not a Flower shop.
I would hope that the frist time was enough. Since Feb 16, I have received 6 phone calls. I have been home and answer 3 or 4.

The VP and service manager replied. I don't think they will be calling again.

A little off topic but similar... The previous owner of my house owns a fish distribution company... This address was listed as his business headquarters so all of his vendor bills were delivered here... And still are! I have called all of the companies repeatedly and have given them his new address... I have went to the post office and put the change in there... I have called him repeatedly to change the address... Last month was the last straw of recieving close to ten bills in one day...... Might not seem like a lot but think about it happening everyday...

I called every vendor and placed large orders under his company name to be delivered to him... I mean large orders... Kind of dickish? YES. But I no longer recieve (much)any more of his mail. So if any of you like fish let me know because I have told him the next time I recieve a bill I am putting in a large order of Lobster and Dover sole.
E

That was great!!! My wife's uncle got a call from a carpet cleaning company that was giving a way one room of cleaning to try their services. He acted like he was yelling at his buddy " Hey got a cleaning company calling this guys house just at the the perfect time, can you guys get blood out of carpet. The guy said yes they could, He said, I mean ALOT of blood. He said some splattered on the walls and on the ceiling too. The guy hung up. My wife's uncle told it in more detail and it was alot funnier but he does that kind of stuff to every solicitation and his calls have dropped quite a bit. Not as good as the above one though. I have wanted to do that to one of them for a long time.

It's a great clip...but it has been posted sooooooo many times already
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back