TCB

Rhythm

http://www.youtube.com/us
Donating Member
Registered
Any expert brake wrenches or road racing people onboard have any experience with this product ?

Click here.
MBJ_-_TCB_new_Product.JPG

I wouldn't put trust into any piece of metal that is going to reduce the amount of force my brake pads have.

I just contacted them, to see if they could possibly throw a couple of evaluation sets our way and become site sponsors, since they only show Harleys and off-road equipment on thier testimonials page...

(thebbbusa @ Dec. 18 2006,05:13)
(Rhythm @ Dec. 17 2006,23:21) Any expert brake wrenches or road racing people onboard have any experience with this product ?

Click here.
MBJ_-_TCB_new_Product.JPG
What would you need that for, you and I don't use our brakes!!  
laugh.gif

wow.gif

biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
I know thatz right.

laugh.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Dec. 18 2006,07:01) I just contacted them, to see if they could possibly throw a couple of evaluation sets our way and become site sponsors, since they only show Harleys and off-road equipment on thier testimonials page...
Hey Shawn, do you have one those matallic marquee signs mounted on the side of your car that reads      
            LOOKING FOR SPONSORS FOR H.ORG
                     1-800- SEMERFI
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

Reel'em in Playa !
super.gif

So, here's what I got back from them. They will not hand out evaluation units, because then everyone would want one to "test" - but they would knock $40 off the price of a unit. So, I suggested that there are three types of riders (really four) regular Joe Streetrider, Heavy Canyon Carver, Little Johnny trackday and Pimp Daddy Drag race. Since I figure the first three would be in line for something like this, I asked if the discount could be for three sets and they said yes. So, set-up have a few options:
1. Full set up with three units (each caliper, 2 front and 1 rear)
2. One unit at the master cyclinder for the front and one at the rear caliper
3. One unit on the front master.

One problem is that on my calipers, I run two separate lines (not the cross over from one caliper to the other) and I don't think the unit is long enough for two lines... something to think about. I would do this, except I am tapped for Christmas - besides, there are better riders who could give this thing a better more informative shake down - Guys like VMan and GPW come to mind immeadiately -
Anyway - in the interests of disclosure, they offered me discounts and or commission if these sell - my response was that any commission or discount should be appied to the member's purchase - I am not here to make money - I am about getting out good word and new toys! If this thing changes to some kind of group buy situation I will turn it over to KS so that there is no conflict of interest. I probably don't have to say that, but I woulodn't feel right if I didn't.....

So - anyone interested? Read some company product info below:

Lifesaver TCB the world’s first “Bolt-Onâ€￾ Traction Control Brake System!
The Lifesaver TCB/ABS device should not be confused with the electronic ABS units found on a select few motorcycles only from the factory. Electronic ABS is activated only after the wheel has already locked up whereas the Lifesaver TCB anti-lock works to prevent premature lock-up from happening in a much different fashion. The Lifesaver TCB uses its Patented "Gas Charged Accumulator Action" to help prevent wheel lock from happening.
Normally brake fluid in the brake system acts like a metal rod causing the brake pad to find a high or low spot on the rotor to lock and stick. Lifesaver's accumulator acts like a "shock-absorber inside the brake system to allow the brake pads to float and drag on the rotor to help eliminate wheel lock from happening. This allows the rider to use his brakes more aggressively coming faster into turns to decrease his lap times. Immediately after installation you will feel the difference, get used to them before you try your new brakes at full potential. The brakes can still lock-up, it just happens at a different level.

This Product fits 95% any year, make or model of any motorcycle, ATV and snowmobile with just few part numbers for Metric and American Bikes!

"Buy a Lifesaver, the life you save could be yours!"

MBJ Technologies, LLC
www.lifesavertcb.com

You've got to be kidding me: "shock absorbers in the brake system"?  Why not just introduce air into the brake system, that does the same thing. How about WD40 on the rotors, that'll keep 'em from locking.

or you can keep your rubber lines, result would be the same... or luck of it.
I highly doubt that this device would work at all.

Back