Tank Protector

arey

Go Giants
Donating Member
Registered
Look @ my baby with her new tank protector she's feeling a little better after tipping over because of that sucky suzuki aluminum rear stand.

tankpro1.jpg

very cool...never seen that color of one before...I've seen the black n gray one like that but never with the blue.

sweeet.. I got one like that from pro grip that looks like cf.

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1075858984 -->

very cool...never seen that color of one before...I've seen the black n gray one like that but never with the blue.

sweeet.. I got one like that from pro grip that looks like cf.
Looks good I am beginning to like carbon fiber a lot, I am planning on getting levers & inner fairings but depends on price the inner fairings have.

Dont quote me but inner carbon fairings are pricey.I thought i seen them on the net for a grand or something like that..
rock.gif

Hey Arey, Charles at Street & Track Imports have the CF inner fairing for $575. Just thought you might want to know that. Hopefully this price is to your liking. I like the CF inners too, but at $575, I just can't see it. If it were in the 3 to 400 dollar price range then I would probably do it, but for now I'll just stick with my painted inners.

Brian

By the way Arey, where did you get the tank pad from anyway and how much?
rock.gif

Brian

Sorry about that Arey.  Heres the link so you won't have to search for it...  StreetNTrackImport Links Gone

<!--EDIT|bacharles
Reason for Edit: None given...|1075915909 -->

Back