Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tampa to old Town 9/10/09

ResidentEvil

Registered
Ok guys and Gals we're going to Old Town 2nite & all are welcomed. Meeting in Tampa at Sonics Restaurant 4315 West Hillsborough ave at 6:30 pm kickstands up at 7:00 pm ...we will leave there and stop in Lakeland to pick up more people and then on to Old Town.:beerchug:

LETZ RIDE

Hey! We should be there tonight. Weather pending of course. I know the ladies at ladiesletsride that are local will be there too for the single fellas. I havent heard from my bike club yet but I plan on riding out with my independent riders. See you there. You have my number.

Anyone from Orlando area we are meeting at the 7-11 on Colonial and I4. Meeting @ 7:30. Kickstands up at 8:00 to ride into Old Town (Kissimmee).

My number is (407)461-9081. Txt or call me if you would like to join us or might already be going.

Great turn out last night. The weather was beautiful. A sneak peek at fall. Prob close to 400 bikes I would guess. I have pics to upload for everyone tonight when I get home. Running on 2 hrs of sleep today. Yawn...

Thanks for hanging out ResidentEvil, always a pleasure when you show up!

You two are so cute. :laugh: Glad it was a great night and yes the nights are starting to feel good :thumbsup:

That was supposed to say trunk. Haha. Thanks Dino. I can always count on you...
Posted via Mobile Device

Just checking because I couldn't believe you would take a truck to a bike night.....then admit to it :laugh:

Great turn out last night. The weather was beautiful. A sneak peek at fall. Prob close to 400 bikes I would guess. I have pics to upload for everyone tonight when I get home. Running on 2 hrs of sleep today. Yawn...

Thanks for hanging out ResidentEvil, always a pleasure when you show up!

Yup another good night ...no rain....no tickets...nobody got hurt.... and good friends...:beerchug: good to see you too :thumbsup: that girl you was with is funny

just a quick photo until I get the rest loaded...

Me and ResidentEvil last night...

166sm.jpg

Top Bottom