Tactical gear at the bash, trying to justify a "business trip".

NCBusa2001

Registered
It's been a while since I have posted and I wanted to check in. Since my back issues and surgery, I'm no longer able to do patient care and I hate administration. So I have swicthed gears and turned an obsessive hobby into a business.

I was curious is anyone is in need of any military/outdoors gear. I figure most people aren't blessed with close proximity to so many 18-22 year olds with excess cash and no common sense,lol. So, if anyone is "prepping" for teotwawki or zombies, I may be able to fill your shopping cart.

I mostly deal with high-speed American made gear . If an item isn't 95% condition or better I pass on the deal (as good way to avoid unhappy people and negative feedback). My prices are usually 1/4-1/2 retail, a bit lower than average feebay prices and way lower than gun shows.

I have tons of pouches, bags, tents, vests, packs, cots, camelbaks, masks, knives, lights, clothing, medical stuff, magazines, gun accessories, etc. I come across just about everything, so if there are any requests post up (or pm me). I just don't deal with anything uncle sugar would miss (i.e. sensitive or stolen items).

Anywho, thought I would through it out there. Hope all is well and I look forward to seeing everyone.

Cheers,
Chris

I know last year a few of us brought some Toys along on the Trip, But we did'nt have any bad weather at last year bash to go Shoot, Just a Thought.

I will for sure be bringing a few toys, so a little while on the range would be awesome. That one right outside of Robbinsville was pretty nice. I will remember to bring targets and stands this time.

Brian, I have a few of those Pelican cases you liked a few years ago and I'm sure other goodies. Will be great to catch up with you and the rest of the gang.

Just by making this post I think I can offically write-off this trip legally. I sure don't mind the added bonus of "giving back" to the survival oriented board members (especially those who wear tin foil, lol).

Chris

Good to hear from you Chris! Sorry about your surgeries setting you back. Glad you found something else more fun to do.:laugh:

It's been a while since I have posted and I wanted to check in. Since my back issues and surgery, I'm no longer able to do patient care and I hate administration. So I have swicthed gears and turned an obsessive hobby into a business.

I was curious is anyone is in need of any military/outdoors gear. I figure most people aren't blessed with close proximity to so many 18-22 year olds with excess cash and no common sense,lol. So, if anyone is "prepping" for teotwawki or zombies, I may be able to fill your shopping cart.

I mostly deal with high-speed American made gear . If an item isn't 95% condition or better I pass on the deal (as good way to avoid unhappy people and negative feedback). My prices are usually 1/4-1/2 retail, a bit lower than average feebay prices and way lower than gun shows.

I have tons of pouches, bags, tents, vests, packs, cots, camelbaks, masks, knives, lights, clothing, medical stuff, magazines, gun accessories, etc. I come across just about everything, so if there are any requests post up (or pm me). I just don't deal with anything uncle sugar would miss (i.e. sensitive or stolen items).

Anywho, thought I would through it out there. Hope all is well and I look forward to seeing everyone.

Cheers,
Chris

Hey Chris you have a website or catalog of what you sell?

I would really like an M1 Tank. Can you hook me up?

I'm sure uncle sugar would miss that much expensive metal. Would make one heck of a grocery getter, lol.

Though APC's come up for auction every once in a blue moon. Just have to de-mil yourself, from what I understand.

Thanks warbird. It has paid off better than I expected. Plus I get pick of the proverbial litter of gear.

Cap, not really a list. I post on feebay for most of the items, though they are picky about some gear. I basically have multiple "wish lists" for my friends and others. When an item comes up, I can normally find a home for it fairly quickly.

What I would love to move are: USMC Combat tents, Camouflage netting, Pelican/Hardigg cases, Cots, Non-ebay-able knives, M4/Beretta magazines and backpacks. Basically items that are a PIA to ship.

However, I do take requests if there is something in particular anyone is hankering for.

Chris

Good to see you here Chris! Sorry to hear about the back issues, but it sounds like you've found something you enjoy :thumbsup:

You by chance got any of those Sure Fire weapons lights? The LED model that's in the RFI kits? OR an ACOG?

You by chance got any of those Sure Fire weapons lights? The LED model that's in the RFI kits? OR an ACOG?

Would you be interested in a Armalite AR-10 Match A2 Upper (carry handle model) topped with a ACOG TA01 (308 recticle) ranged out to 800 meters? I would even throw in the trigger, grip and a stock, if someone just wants to buy a stripped lower to complete the rifle.

Otherwise I'll see you at the bash, I'm sure I can hook you up with a light. (though that $700 one you speak of is pricey). The 951's and 962's aren't that bad.

I may be interested in a tent if you bring one depending on the price

Cool. I have the two person woodland BDU/Desert BDU reversible ones and the solid green/Tan reversible ones on hand. Some are Eureka, some are Black Diamond. All have the Easton Pole set and stakes. All also have one minor flaw or another (Different flaws on each one), but the repair kit is also included. Feebay are closing $150-200ish. I'm thinkng bash price $100. Eureka Millitary Tents

Back