Let 'er eat!

120 mph Busa Dirtbiker
Donating Member
Registered
We all love pics and this is a bad Busa:
272sweetbusa-med.jpg

Fastest color too!  
cool.gif

Hey, I just sent you mail. I live just south of you in Satellite Beach. Call me sometime and we can hook up and go riding.

Chris

I just saw your signature, I have an 02 silver. I haven't seen you around yet, I take A1A to work up in Cape Canaveral everyday. I ride the bike at least once a week or so.

Chris

'03 Grey/Silver still pretty much stock. I usually go behind the dairy twist to check out the cars. j/k. I mostly cruise out in the county on weekend mornings when I'm not busy just driving the Busa back and forth to work - I want to take the Busa to Bithlo (Orlando Speedworld) an run the 1/4 - I'm really just getting to the point where I think I might be able to launch it pretty good. I'm going to be working on my corvette for the next few weekends though. I've got a rod knocking in my supercharged 400 sbc & I pulling it out on Saturday to rebuild it (again).

I'm surprised we haven't passed each other on the way to work, I go up to 520 and turn left
biggrin.gif

A bunch of local guys go out to Bithlo every week, you should meet up with us there. We tow our bikes over there just in case we break anything while we are out there. Just in case you didn't know, Bithlo requires leathers. You can ride in Jeans and a leather jacket, but you can't trap over 120 I think or run faster than 10 seconds. So as long as you shut it down at the 1000 foot point you should be fine.

I plan on riding sometime Saturday afternoon. If you want to meet up, let mek now.

Chris

Back