Suzuki Service Bulletin

Bob, please send a copy of the bulletin if you have time. My V.I.N is 4020 so it is within the bikes mentioned. I will not use it unless the bike gives me problems. But my dealer is a little less than on top of the latest stuff. Hell he didn't know about the fuel tank recall on my TLS and the gasket change on my 98GSXR750 till a month ago! Thanks in advance send to zx9boy@aol.com

Dear Bob,
yet another request (bet your getting sick of em)for service bulletins 108 & 109.
Been having the cutting out (between 8-9 thou), stalling while idle problem now and again but not always - very intermittent (if thats how ya spell it). Mines off in on Saturday hope they do something about it!
But we're always getting shafted in the UK!!
Thanks Nygie. e-mail Nigelk@gofree.co.uk
sorry Bob thought it was in my profile. I will update it.

[This message has been edited by Nygie (edited 07 October 1999).]

KawAbuswer
WOULD YOU BE SO KIND TO SEND ME A COPY OF THE BULLETINS #108 and #109, I KNOW YOU ARE PROBABLY RIGHT FUCKED OFF FROM SENDING SO MANY, SO DONT HURRY, ONLY IF YOU GET A CHANCE, CHEERS. MY e-mail AADRESS IS:-
jcolnet@vgm.nl

Nygie, how do I send them if I dont have your email address?

I wish chase could get this site configured to upload info, so it could be self service.

Kawabusa - Thanks for the service bulletins. I'll give them to my unsuspecting dealer tomorrow. I Hope they accept them, you know what dealers can be like. Cheers Nygie

Nygie, give the dealer the chance to help you some of the parts may be back ordered. This is not a recall, you must have a complaint about sputtering and/or engine cut out for him to warranty the work. The dealership that I went to was very accomodating to order the parts and make the changes. There should be no problem with the pages they are the official suzuki pages.

I went to my dealer and told them that I had hoped that it wouldn't happen to my bike but it did, heard it was in a certain serial # range and there was a bulletin on it. The asistant service manager grabbed a small hand full of bulletins and found the ones we needed. I said I'd rather not bring my bike in I'd do it myself, he asked the manager and it was ok. They made me copies and ordered the parts. I have been in there a lot and spent a lot of money in the past. Even so a new customer should receive the same treatment.
I don't think they have anything to hide.
Why is everyone having such problem getting the bulletins?

This is the most stupid thing yet on this site.
I e-mailed Chase and asked him to post the Bulletins on the site.
This is what the SITE IS FOR! Anything of this nature should have a place on the site for all to see.
Spend more time doing useful things instead of censoring people GNIKCUF ridiculous.
Bob

Thank you Bob, it is a pain in the ***, so I still can go to the driving range and hit a bucket of balls. The censorship is bogus.

Chase we need the ability to post JPEG and BMP, a lot more than we need B.S. Censorship!

PLEASE open up a Photo Area.

While we are off subject here, you bums who ordered shirts PAY UP!

Yeah, that too was from the nicer KawAbuser!

Back