Suzuki releases 2010 GSX-R1000RR (w/pics)

Nice! Gotta look for the background story on the Buell. UPDATE: looks like the Buell made its debut at Mid-Ohio last weekend. !2th place in race one, and 10th in race two. Not such a big threat.

Last edited:
:drooling3::drool:::11 Hell Yea:thumbsup: Thats like motorcycle ****-I can see it now,shes all bent over in a corner, then you hit it hard and she comes out screamin',shakin' that a$$ all over in the first 3 gears, then you hammer it in deeper in 4th,. Then she stands up wanting more.....:rofl::thumbsup: Really, thats just killer- thanks for sharing

2nd on price. I've been thinking about getting a 1000.... but now that the busa is running great again, I haven't been thinking about it.

nice bike :bowdown: but where do you get race gas on the street to run the 13.8 to 1 compression ratio:poke:

Your local airport, after hours at the credit card pump, just be sure to hook up the stadic cord or the pump won't turn on.:whistle: Our's features 102:laugh: AND $2 cheaper than at the track:thumbsup:

The Buell is gonna wind up flogging that Yosh / Gixx. AMA / DMG (uhem... NASCAR) are going to make all the Japanese bikes drag an anchor behind them at the start of next season - also hear they are gonna make them disconnect one spark plug.
Homolgation.... pffffft:rofl:

i actually like that... might have to add another suzuki to the garage.... wait i dont have $$15,000 sitting around but it is nice

I'm really liking the bike! Now I have two more to buy, or just figure out which one I want the most. R1, Strato Deluxe, or this new Suzuki.

HMMMmmmmmmm?

:whistle:

Back