Suzuki Parts Connection

G

We have a member who works at a suzuki dealer who posted if we call him he'll give us cost plus 20% off oem parts, And whatever shipping is will be what we pay,The dealer is Sunrise Auto & Cycle in Norfolk Va phone is 1 800 992-0127 aft 11.00am and ask for Jim, I needed a front fender, dealer where I purchased the bike told me 185. sharkskins told me 130.& 4 wks non painted I live in NJ but I'm in Va on a reg basis I called Jim and went to see him. He sold me the front fender for 124.and that comes painted had a BMC air filter in stock for 63. plus various other things hopefully I'll remember to take off the disk lock before i back up next time. THANKS AGAIN JIM you are the man! NICE R1 want to see the BUSA next time

I hate dis locks...one cost me $130 for a new rotor. Yep, I also forgot and in front of a big crowd at bike week I looked like an idiot when the front wheel locked up and I almost went down.

Ahhh disc locks..gotta love em!!

My friend attached a long bright flight strap that they use on plane blocks or something.. something like a 18" longs.. narrow strap you can't miss it when you saddle up.. you now!?

It could be worse guys, A friend of mine bent the swing arm on his R1 with a disc lock.

[This message has been edited by GOGETA (edited 06 March 2000).]

Philo's Disc Lock solution... take a small piece of duct tape... attach to disc lock... when you lock bike... take tape off and cover your ignition switch... you won't be able to start bike till you remove tape... you'll never forget the disc lock again...

hi, all new disc locks come with small reminder button that goes on ignition key switch so you do not forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ray

Jim`s the man...super nice...does just what he says..cost+20%....hard to beat it...he`s got my orders from now on!! I didn`t even have the part#`s and he had all the patience in the world! Give him a try!!

I bought a disc loc a few years ago and the guy I bought it from new a guy who forgot to take off the lock on a 1 week old VFR750. He bent the fork tube on the front and had to spend $700 to get it fixed. My new lock for my Bus has a thermostatic sticker that I stick on the ignition keyhole to remind me. Also it is bright orange and hard to miss.

Tbusa
Your new front fender came in today, still waiting on the special tool and of all things oil filters. If you like I can send the fender now and then send the other stuff when it comes in. Or I can hold the fender until the parts come in and send all together. your choice.
Jim

Back