Supra beats Busa

Nice car, funny how the camera bike never had any problems hanging with it.

add a TRE and try again!

One race? And it's final? Sheeesh..... 4 outta 5...
Whats a TRE?.....sorry could"nt resist
poke.gif

Sometimes you get the car junkies that feel that a cold intake can acheive great things.  I had a WRX turbo try me on a roll on and everytime we dump I would just pull away.  Finally I had  to let him shoot first then I would reel him in for the kill. I don't spray and my only mods are PC3usb,tre, D&D full 4-2-2 system, full airbox mod, 6 inch arm, and lowered. In the mod world that is mild.

I like the fact that the busa is the bike to which most tuners aspire to beat. We are the bar!
so true very well put
I can only imagine they get ever more pissy with the new bikes getting quicker all the time too. In the Maxton threads that were circulating a few weeks ago there was a 1000+hp Hennessey Venom at Maxton that went like 233mph and everybody was gonzo over it. I think the fastest Busa at the meet was 244mph. Maybe these car guys will start shooting at ZX14's since they haven't caught the Busa yet.
laugh.gif

zzwhip.gif
AM -->
rey_boricua @ Oct. 31 2007 said:
1211335[/ATTACH] AM]
I like the fact that the busa is the bike to which most tuners aspire to beat. We are the bar!
so true very well put
I can only imagine they get ever more pissy with the new bikes getting quicker all the time too. In the Maxton threads that were circulating a few weeks ago there was a 1000+hp Hennessey Venom at Maxton that went like 233mph and everybody was gonzo over it. I think the fastest Busa at the meet was 244mph. Maybe these car guys will start shooting at ZX14's since they haven't caught the Busa yet.
laugh.gif
I think the outright fastest t-busa times at texas are both by the yancy's busa. Scott Guthrie's run at 251mph. And Rich Yancy holds the 244mph. At maxton i believe they hold the outright record at 261mph.

The guys in the UK ain't no joke either at elvington. Performance bikes magazine built a turbo busa that hit 257mph only to be placed 2nd by the "Flying Dutchmans" 265mph run. Both bikes were said to be in street trim on street tires.
SHOCKED.gif

I wouldn't diss on the 14 either. A Mr.Turbo 14 hit 230mph at texas and would easily have went faster providing the rear tire didn't start falling apart. Next attempt should be interesting. http://www.bikeland.org/board....t_time=

zzwhip.gif

If it were my brother's Supra, that Busa would never gotten as close as it did. He regularly drives the car from Atlanta to Valdosta, clicks off a few 8-second runs, changes tires again and drives it home.

BeerTurbo.jpg
</a>

So maybe the supra won... I bet he cant run that thing all day and keep smilling... and doing it all over for a week strait...

Back