Superbykes, Cafe Racers

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
In my continuing search for direction and ideas for my Hayabusa Superbyke and how to equip it, I ran across the below pics, mostly European. Some stuff, you just want to share.
Raydog

ace_cafe_racer_press_31.jpg

bmwv12bike.jpg

CBX_streetfighter.jpg

images.jpg

kawasakitriplecafe.jpg

I keep thinking maybe I'll be lucky and find one of these old bikes that someone has in a garage. I really would like to have an old Kawi triple. Nice pics Raydog.

Doyle, who manufactured the stainlesschrome jobber in the 1st pic...one mean looking piece of machinery.

I subscribe to Streetfighters magazine, lots of cool things in there. Shoot me a PM if you want a few back copies for inspiration....

Doyle, who manufactured the stainlesschrome jobber in the 1st pic...one mean looking piece of machinery.

I don't know, it's under "cafe racer pictures" on Google. Here's another angle and CHECK OUT THIS GOLD WING! Doyle

cafe.jpg

cafe%20racer.jpg

I subscribe to Streetfighters magazine, lots of cool things in there. Shoot me a PM if you want a few back copies for inspiration....

Thank you for your offer, I'll let you know....I'm going to suscribe as well (I only get about 7 other mags monthly!). Doyle

Love that first one, but the cap in front of the seat might just cause some DISCOMFORT :laugh:

Back