Superbikes at New Jersey Motorsports Park

Tonia2Wheels

Registered
First time poster, long time listener. I am on the MotoAmerica Street Team. I was told if one Hayabusa goes to an event, they all go. I am trying to get fans back into the stands to cheer on the racers. Last year was hard for racers without the noise from the stands. I would like to share my discount code with you all who are heading to New Jersey for Superbikes on September 10-12. Use this code, CLUB25, and receive 25% off General Admission. Click HERE for tickets.

First time poster, long time listener. I am on the MotoAmerica Street Team. I was told if one Hayabusa goes to an event, they all go. I am trying to get fans back into the stands to cheer on the racers. Last year was hard for racers without the noise from the stands. I would like to share my discount code with you all who are heading to New Jersey for Superbikes on September 10-12. Use this code, CLUB25, and receive 25% off General Admission. Click HERE for tickets.
I think you have Hayabusa owners confused with HD riders....we don't generally travel in packs...

Back