Stolen wheels

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
Be on the lookout for a 04' Blue/Silver Busa with my carrozzio wheels on it.... The perp is big, mean and funny looking. He responds to "hey you!"

The scene, i come into my garage the other day to find my Busa with 05' LE rims in place of where my carraozios were.

I've heard reports of the madman laughing hystericly muttering "they're mine! all mine!" and also something about "John deer green" 

A reward of a pat on the back, will be given to anyone that can catch the criminal that goes by "Yamahor-gerbilshooter."

I aint never gettin my wheels back now. LOL

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149514503 -->

If you move, don't tell Ben
laugh.gif

Be on the lookout for a 04' Blue/Silver Busa with my carrozzio wheels on it.... The perp is big, mean and funny looking. He responds to "hey you!"

The scene, i come into my garage the other day to find my Busa with 05' LE rims in place of where my carraozios were.

I've heard reports of the madman laughing hystericly muttering "they're mine! all mine!" and also something about "John deer green" 

A reward of a pat on the back, will be given to anyone that can catch the criminal that goes by "Yamahor-gerbilshooter."

I aint never gettin my wheels back now. LOL
You guys are sick.... I am sitting in my office cracking up!!!!

I had my Busa's wheels off doing some work on it and since mine used to be Blue/Silver, I always wanted to see what it woulda looked like with my Carrozzio wheels on it. So i swapped on my wheels to Ben's bike. I haven't got any pics yet, but Ben has informed me that i'm not getting them back anytime soon and that i should just enjoy the 05'LE wheels for now. I think i've been had.

Call the police!  Help Stunnah or Bullettrain!

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149518997 -->

Lets try them on mine next...........what do you say Paul?.............oh come on now I'll be easy on them I promise..........
tounge.gif

Oh yeah Paul I'm going to give you a call when I get off work tonight. I broke my leather jacket and need a new one. Pm me if you see this before I call and let me know what you have instock in my size (46 or large) and the price.
wow.gif

yeah i would like to see what they look like on mine for a season or 2 also i will even pay postage to Mass.:D

I had my Busa's wheels off doing some work on it and since mine used to be Blue/Silver, I always wanted to see what it woulda looked like with my Carrozzio wheels on it. So i swapped on my wheels to Ben's bike. I haven't got any pics yet, but Ben has informed me that i'm not getting them back anytime soon and that i should just enjoy the 05'LE wheels for now. I think i've been had.

Call the police!  Help Stunnah or Bullettrain!
Sounds like a civil issue to me...A breech of contract sort...Your at his mercy...

So is Ben going to need a support group when he gives the CZ's back, or is he exchanging his Service's for your Goods
rock.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

So is Ben going to need a support group when he gives the CZ's back, or is he exchanging his Service's for your Goods
rock.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ugh.... I'm not going there. Ben might, but not me. LOL

Ben had plans for exhaust and the whole nine yards till he saw the CZ's mounted on his bike. Pretty much his whole plans got thrown out the window. Now he's on a mission to score him a set of these wheels.

laugh.gif

Let me know when to stop by so you can see what they look like on a black and silver bike.
tounge.gif

rock.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ugh.... I'm not going there. Ben might, but not me.  LOL

Ben had plans for exhaust and the whole nine yards till he saw the CZ's mounted on his bike. Pretty much his whole plans got thrown out the window. Now he's on a mission to score him a set of these wheels.
yes... I did exchange services for his goods. I helped him move a tile shop from one end of town to another.
rock.gif

laugh.gif

rock.gif

Back