Stolen bike on LI?

PDBusa

who, me?
Donating Member
Registered
Daryl from roadlok mentioned a Busa was stolen on LI recently? I must have missed the post. Whose was it? Someone from here?

(PDBusa @ Aug. 26 2007,18:41) Daryl from roadlok mentioned a Busa was stolen on LI recently? I must have missed the post. Whose was it? Someone from here?
sorry for the ignorance... but LI?

Yes the Post was on here that is were Daryl read it at. All I have to tell you guys is if purchasing a RoadLoK would decrease the possiblity of your bike being stolen then why would you not invest in it. It is one of the Best investments I ever made I use it every day.

RoadLoK_1.jpg

Wouldn't had helped with mine, they picked mine up, and threw it on a trailer, with 3 other bikes < One of the other bikes had a Lowjack, thank god !!

(Malibusa @ Aug. 27 2007,03:26) Adam....that RoadLok looks big!  Where do you put it on your daily rides?
Unit stays attached to bike. It isn't that big at all. Just ask Captain, he had one installed at the spring bash and didn't even notice it
laugh.gif
. They are tough units, many guys here have them. Contact Daryl for more info.. He's a good guy and a board sponsor!

(PDBusa @ Aug. 27 2007,04:09)
(Malibusa @ Aug. 27 2007,03:26) Adam....that RoadLok looks big!  Where do you put it on your daily rides?
Unit stays attached to bike. It isn't that big at all. Just ask Captain, he had one installed at the spring bash and didn't even notice it
laugh.gif
. They are tough units, many guys here have them. Contact Daryl for more info.. He's a good guy and a board sponsor!
Yeah what he said the RoadLoK is a permant mounted motor cycle lock great thing is you guys here at the Org get a discount. Also this is a great thing to keep in mind as well the RoadLoK comes in three different finishes Standard, Chrome Plated, and Show Chrome for the Bling fellas also if you are using Geico for your insurance you get a discount for having a RoadLoK on your ride a 5%-15% discount depending on the state.
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

the way it locks is that pin that has the yellow tag on it.. that's all you have to remove and stash to unlock it.

I love mine!
super.gif

this should take you to the thread about the stolen bike. Hey PDBusa, I have in fact got a dark side (Harley-Choppers etc) but even a darker side (women) but don't tell anyone!

was stolen from bayshore or brentwood if i remember the post correctly the plates were from out of state and it was a red le.

(Chief RoadLoK @ Aug. 27 2007,17:08) this should take you to the thread about the stolen bike.  Hey PDBusa, I have in fact got a dark side (Harley-Choppers etc) but even a darker side (women) but don't tell anyone!
I'm Busted.
laugh.gif

Back