Stolen 99

mad.gif

I'm really sorry to read this. I know what an old friend a bike can be
sad.gif
. Hope it all works out.

yeah thats f*cked up but u should post a pic of it if you have one...bikes like that usually show up in other cities and i REALLY may see it here in the DC area

Dang...those crooks need a ol school a#@ whooping !!
Such a shame. I'm double pi$@ed & it's not my bike ... I feel your pain.. the bike can be replaced but you can't put a price tag on those memories you've had with it.

Hey brother, keep the FAITH and your head up
super.gif

Sorry to hear about the loss of your bike......
Hope that these jerks get everything coming to them.......

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

IMG_0008.JPG

guns.gif

guns.gif

That SUCKS!!! I completely know where you're coming from
sad.gif

Bike thieves need to be shot!
guns.gif

Be glad you had insurance though... When my 06 gixxer 1000 got stolen I had no insurance... 10 grand GONE!... the worst part is that I STILL can't get insurance on my new bike... There's NO WAY I can afford 5 grand every six months
sad.gif
... so I got myself a shotgun and park it in the living room
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

What helped me the most when my baby got stolen was keeping in mind that it could have been worse... they could have shot you or stabbed you trying to take it from you... Money is just money... We can always replace money... Like others said, keep your head up... God works in mysterious ways... Maybe you just got saved from a nasty wreck or something? who knows....

sad.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

You are right Lucky, already thought of that. The good lord has had to work overtime with me on many occations, Thanks for all the support from every one. Mike.

Back