Stolen 08 busa update!!!

I'll be interested to see how this works out. ??? If they get him and things line up the way I think they will whoever it is will have a lot to answer for.

we will see how it pans out...looks like cumberland county authorities are all about doing something where guilford county just sits on their ass... like i said 1 search warrant has been executed already and guilford county didn't even do that... And it looks like more people are involved than originally thought...

I notice you say Florida are code ?
what is it ?

Second , it seems we know who he is so why is he not in the pokie ?

He'll get whats coming to him one way or the other... Hopefully involving some limbs so he can't steal from anyone else... Go to work everyday to get what you want, and other people think it's cool to take whats yours.

I still would like to see the original culprit locked up:whistle::whistle: we'll see what happens:laugh:

Good eye on the Ebay parts...looks like he's been at it for a while~!~

One fella even called him out on it early on when leaving his feedback

Glad to hear that things are coming together for you. Sorry that you won't get your bike back, but at least the people responsible will do some time. Did they find anything at the residence that they served the warrant at?

Let us know what you hear. I can't stand cops that are lazy like the ones you had to deal with at the track. I have dealt with cops like this in the past. There was a bunch of us all hanging out one night when a guy came riding by when he fell off his bicycle. He had a beer keg tap and when he fell he hit the front fender of my buddies '07 'Busa. Putting a deep gouge in it and a pretty long scratch. The tempe police said that they could not do anything because he did not set out to purposefully to damage the bike and their was no public intoxication law. We called the Sheriff's department. They showed up and arrested the guy for public intoxication and the damage to the bike. The Tempe police were just lazy and did not want to deal with the mundane stuff.

Back