Star Wars Kid, is his life over?

Poor sucker, and he didn't seem all that likely to ever get a girlfriend
kiss.gif

But we all do this don't we. Some play star wars, some get on their busa and pretend the're maverick sitting in his f14
wink.gif

Like that time I thought I was a wheely god ... all went smooth, untill I discovered the wheely god sucks at landings
oops.gif

I just got them to work. They would not play at work with the crypto goo goo they put on my computer. It was worth the wait.

Thanks for moving them.

Paul

This guy is on his way to saving the universe. What if he wanted to be a Busa pilot and not just a Jedi?

Bump.

I think this is funny don't you all? Maybe it's just me and because its not motorcycle related?

I still have tears running down my face, not laughing at the kid, but kinda with him. When I was younger I was in martial arts and I remember recording myself with my chucks and Bo staff, brought back a lot of memories of me whacking the crap out of myself. Anyway, I feel for the kid, but I am sure that we have all done some pretty embarrassing stuff.

Captain

I still have tears running down my face, not laughing at the kid, but kinda with him. When I was younger I was in martial arts and I remember recording myself with my chucks and Bo staff, brought back a lot of memories of me whacking the crap out of myself. Anyway, I feel for the kid, but I am sure that we have all done some pretty embarrassing stuff.

Captain
Embarrassing stuff NEVER.
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

That was HILARIOUS! That guy is NEVER gonna get laid. The only redeeming part of his kata was that he didn't take it in the head or balls!

I ran across another version which is more like a movie trailer, and this one is about the clones. It's the kid fighting himself (sounds and special effects). It's funny too. I'll post the link if I can find it again.

Cache, I got the starwars kid but Matrix style. It's called "Star Wars Kid Reloaded", pretty funny edit. I have it in an email, can I send it to you so you can post it on your site? I don't have anywhere I can serve it up right now.

Yhea watch, this kid will get celebrity status. He will become a cultural icon and become filthy rich. Go Kid Go!!

I am sick, had to bring this back to life. I don't think many people really watched it. It's to good.

On the news today, they said that the Star Wars Kid is going to get a bit part in the next movie. No crap.

On the news today, they said that the Star Wars Kid is going to get a bit part in the next movie.  No crap.
At best, he'd be cannon fodder during a clone war skirmish, although I'm hearing that the whole Clone War warps by between 2 and 3 (what was the POINT then???) Maybe he'll get wasted by Darth Vader as a Padawan when Darth goes for his master...

That's about as likely to actually pan out as the N'Sync twerp or whoever the teen star was that had his part in the second movie chopped out.  Such promises of parts make great PR and nearly-free advertising for Georgie boy's movie....but rarely ever carry through (although I heard he DID find a way to work his own kids in on either 2 or the upcoming one...LOL).

By the way, my sig has the link to the most complete collection of spin-offs out there...

Back