BABusa on the highway
DSC00489.jpg

LCB
DSC00492.jpg

CCBUSA09 in assuming the position
DSC00493.jpg

CCBUSA09 and Trekkie running side by side
DSC00527.jpg

PaceMaster and CCBUSA09 taking a break.....
DSC00531.jpg

The bikes lined up at the first break..
DSC00532.jpg

DSC00474.jpg

DSC00480.jpg

DSC00489.jpg

DSC00492.jpg

DSC00493.jpg

DSC00527.jpg

DSC00531.jpg

DSC00532.jpg

WooHoo a great day on the road... It's been a great pleasure to meet and ride with you guy's and Gal !! Believe it or not i drive Spooner everyday that i work......2x.. with the Subaru WRX... or the slow 83 Toyota 4x4......Whats cool is Captain is still fully connected
with his phone and laptop.....Bikes still warm in the garage and i'm looking at pic's he took that same day. Having a great Vaca...July 2009. Thanks Hayabusa.org :bowdown:

Just saw todays pic's....Killer----Cap and Steve........Great on the road shots...Jimbo's TUCK looks geat....as everybody else.. you guy's cruise control is pretty special.
Oh the drama..whats happening thursday...bikes cleaned and gassed up and one or two more rides out of the reat BTO-16. Nite nite gang ...

Ralph PM me your phone number so we can call you in the morning...

cap

Hey Doug, CU in the morning (Thursday) ....another 9 hours today with Scar, I'm sore! Doyle

Ralph PM me your phone number so we can call you in the morning...

cap
I just got off the phone with Ralph, Cap...................told him to be sure to set his alarm clock Thursday so he'll be at the hotel at 8:00AM. His phone number is 267-0579.
Just got off the horn with Scar, as well, and he was asking me about tomorrow, maybe Ebbetts and Monitor? I told him we did that run Tuesday, BUT hey, us NV rednecks are ready for whatever you guys come up with! See ya in the morning!
(I hope you guys can round up additional riders for tomorrow! How awesome would that be!! Scar might already be lining it up with new incoming riders as I type)!:beerchug:

I wonder if I could leave now.....ride through the night..lets see, it's listed as a 12hr drive..heck, I could be in Reno by 7am!:laugh:

Hey I thought this event was starting on the 24th, looks like you guys are getting a couple days head start, why am I not suprised? Looks like an awesome time, wish I could make it but not this year, have fun all. :thumbsup:

Busa_Stampede_V4.jpg

770 miles over the last three days....At first this morning is kinda thought not Downieville again.... BOY was i wrong.... epic cruise though a 1000 curves......and then some.
We have been so lucky with the weather.. abit warm but bearable. Ol' Raydog and i ripped it up west of Downieville with CC09Busa....OMG... to those who think a Busa doesn't do curves.. got it all wrong... the awsome torque these thing put out is amazing.
Modern rubber.. just throw it down and turn.. twist the throttle and put your heart in your throat. Sure has been a blast. Trekkie aka Steve finally showed what he can do on a Busa too today.....rock'n out and dragging pegs at the same time...Looking forward to Friday at the Peppermill. :rulez:

Raydog, Pacemaster and I will be at the Peppermill Friday to meet and greet you guys. Whew! What a ride today! Scar, Cap, Trekkie, LCD, BA Busa, Pacemaster, Raydog and I did the Sierraville/Downieville loop today! Three days of intense riding fun in the twisties and close to 800 miles with these guys already. Whew...........we'll be all worn out by the time the real party starts tomorrow! :laugh:

Back