stage1 busa kits

2timebusa

Registered
I'm looking at putting a stage1 velocity or ghetto on my 05 busa in a month or two. I've looked at ghetto's instructions posted by a member of motorhead's site that take you step by step through the install. Can anyone tell me how the velocity stage 1 instructions comapare? Are they about as detailed as the ghetto's? I'm looking at doing my own install and so good instructions are one of the concerns I have before I decide on which kit to go with. Thanks in advance.

Hey, another Texan. Sorry, I can't help with Turbo stuff. However, you will get plenty of help here.

David

I'm looking at putting a stage1 velocity or ghetto on my 05 busa in a month or two. I've looked at ghetto's instructions posted by a member of motorhead's site that take you step by step through the install. Can anyone tell me how the velocity stage 1 instructions comapare? Are they about as detailed as the ghetto's? I'm looking at doing my own install and so good instructions are one of the concerns I have before I decide on which kit to go with. Thanks in advance.
I have detailed instructions in a booklet and on Disc and my phones on all the time.

<!--EDIT|TURBO1320
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133467659 -->

can't beat some step by step instructions plus someone on the phone to answer questions.
smile.gif

Velocity Instructions:You have to take the motor to the shop to have spacer installed there are no instructions,this is highly recommended by them to let a professional shop install it.It shows the procedures for routing and mounting the kit up.I would use these instructions but route it how i feel for cleanessy and got at it that way.I haven't mounrted the kit but feel it could use some changes to the instructions.I don't know if MH's are the same ,but i can fax you a copy if you like.

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133500693 -->

This is what it looks like with the Dump pipes.

DCP_0320.jpeg

I just installed a Ghetto and I must say it rocks. Dennis was easy to get ahold of if I had any questions

Done it,The directions pretty well suck,I used the ghetto instructions as well,it fairly easy,make sure to use the correct map or have one made on a dyno,also the fuel lines are a beeyotch,not putting them on,but getting the routing just right and keeping it right.NJ.

This is what it looks like with the Dump pipes.
Sweet ride Bro!!

velocity's instructions are only good for one thing.....toilet paper. i installed the stage one kit myself and it was like doing it blindfolded. great kit but horrible instructions.

Back