Spring bash events

I plan on having a ride to Blood Mountain Wed or Thurs Depending on Weather Need it CLEAR and Sunny all Day, Advanced ride. I pretty sure will have in the group. Leave out at 8ish am and get back about 4ish. Its a ALL Day ride and it a Blast up at Blood Mountain.

Loomis
Rock
Ian
RTGT
Vracer
Black Sheep
TwoBrothers ?

Thanks for the post I will keep it up to date
I would love to Join you on the blood mountain ride. I have done that ride a dozen or so times and it is a great loop from robinsville around and back .

I am not up there till mid day on Thursday...sorry.

I plan on having a ride to Blood Mountain Wed or Thurs Depending on Weather Need it CLEAR and Sunny all Day, Advanced ride. I pretty sure will have in the group. Leave out at 8ish am and get back about 4ish. Its a ALL Day ride and it a Blast up at Blood Mountain.

Loomis
Rock
Ian
RTGT
Vracer
Black Sheep
TwoBrothers ?

I think I might do a NOT SO ADVANCED ride to Blood Mountain maybe Tuesday or Wednesday... Follow the Orange R6 :)

Jon, while you are down that way, you need to head on down to Suches and ride hwy 60 I think. Not too much farther down from Blood Mtn. Hope you wait till Thurs. because I want arrive until Wednesday evening.

We can plan for Thursday Ride weather permitting. Sounds good to me..
Sounds like more people are arriving Wed, So we can plan for a Thursday Ride.

Looks like a good size group will be there Wed, any suggestions for a group ride on wed?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I think I might do a NOT SO ADVANCED ride to Blood Mountain maybe Tuesday or Wednesday... Follow the Orange R6 :)

If its Wednesday, I'll go. I want to do the blood mountain run, but I'm sure im not keeping up with the other group.

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

now thru the end of the bash: busabeast throwing mini-tantrums cause i cant go!:tantrum:

I dont know how many have done the 28 to the highlands route and then war woman to clayton then back over toward robinsville but that is a good ride with open and tight roads.
Long ride but ... worth it :-)

Loomis what day are you coming in? I may be up for a ride.... see how the weather and my girl are doing at the time.

Back