Sponsor that sells low/high HID kits?

(NoFearSpear @ Aug. 03 2007,09:46) Xeonking rocks...
+1

Make sure you mention Hayabusa.org when you call. Info in the group buy area.

(rockadaous @ Aug. 03 2007,08:09) picked mine up from busazilla.com
Same here picked mine up from Busazilla and they rock. XenonKing is a sponser here so check them out.

I went with the 8K high and low. no complaints. HID's are the way to go. best mod. See and be seen
super.gif

I had the 6k high and low and were FANTASTIC! The difference is visibilty from you being seen and also you seeing the road is incredible...

I recently got the 6000K high and low McCulloch from XenonKing and OH MY GOD what a difference. If you haven't already done so you need to adjust your lights up a bit from the factory settings. This will make the OEM lights a little better till you get the HIDs.

I need to lower my front before I play with adjustments. I'm already aimed a bit high from just lowering the rear 1.25".

I had a 8000k vision pro, but swapped it out with a 6000k McCollough from XenonKing I won in a raffle here on hayabusa.Org. They are great.
beerchug.gif

(BusaBret @ Aug. 03 2007,12:52) I recently got the 6000K high and low McCulloch from XenonKing and OH MY GOD what a difference. If you haven't already done so you need to adjust your lights up a bit from the factory settings. This will make the OEM lights a little better till you get the HIDs.
You got that right about adjusting the lights up! The way they come from the factory, they are like an old womans ****--pointing at the ground!

Back