Speed on the forum

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
You guys should notice a significant decrease is load time and an increase in performance on the site... Please chime in here an let me know if you are seeing improvement...

cap

Seemed a bit faster when i clicked here, But the placebo effect works really, really well on me....

Mine is still slow, but I think it might be because of my slow connection speed.
Going onto new posts and looking at the posts is very slow I don't know why.
And the back space key has stopped working again if I do a quick reply it goes into a loop.
But I'm sure it will all work out.
Thanks cap.

Pc seems to be good but I've only spent about twenty mins on it.
iPhone is slower.
Since this is a Hayabusa site it should be the fastest. If you changed the backround color to white I bet it would be faster :laugh:

Cap I have noticed an increase in speed. Dunno if it's something you did or me. Seems same as before the change now.

Viper on iphone!

Runs and looks great on my PC, on the iPhone I use tapatalk, and between site update and the last tapatalk update, it's stopped crashing. I'm happy all the way around. Thanks for everything you do to provide this place!

Pc seems to be good but I've only spent about twenty mins on it.
iPhone is slower.
Since this is a Hayabusa site it should be the fastest. If you changed the backround color to white I bet it would be faster :laugh:

Here is the deal... Your computer browser is able to take more plugins and work completely with the site. Your mobile phone is probably having problems with Java or Ajax and that is why things are slow and not loading all the way. We have apps that are specifically for mobile phones that make access to the site more enjoyable that using a browser. If you just want to read the forum you can use tapatalk and its free or to post you can pay like 4 bucks and post too..

Not much Doug. It still will not allow me to scroll until the page completely loads (IE8 on XPSP3), and I cannot backup without a little error message until the page completely loads...

Back