SPACERS

Just stack and tape together some washer then place between the handle bar clip on and the rubber spacer the mounting bolts go through.  If you want it highr just add another washer, just make sure you have enuff thread left on the bolt to get nut on completely.   I have done this to my personal bike and works very well .  """I got mo TIme than Money""""""""   Stacking the spacer will give you the same effect as the riser being sold online made out of a solid piece of drilled alumium stock .  You can do it for pennie or for dollars your choice.

Good luck.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1070092391 -->

Here's some links to get you started. These are pretty much your best options.

These two will also allow you to lower the front end is desired.
Reaper Risers

Genmar Risers

This one just replaces the actual bars. You have to transfer all of the switch hardware and grips to the new ones.

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>BOOTS !</span></span>

Why don't you start out by introducing yourself. Post some pics of your bike too. Post your intro in the "Random Thoughts" section. That's the normal place for intros.

Welcome
beerchug.gif

You could just get them made up at an engineering works, all they are is a set of four bits of aluminium bar 1" long cut off on a lathe, with a hole drilled down the centre of each, plus four allen head bolts 1" longer than stock, use blue locktight to secure the stock nuts onto the bolts and you are done.
This is what I did, cost me $36 Aussie dollars for the complete set

I went to the harware store and bought some 3/8" "shaft collars" made of cast alloy, for about a buck apiece, and some 3/8 hex head bolts, which worked fine.

Later I popped for helibars, which are a little better yet.

Andrew

Welcome Boots! I got mine from Reapers Risers. Haven't seen him post on the boarrd lately but I'm pretty sure he's still a member of the board. His risers were the least expensive and they work well. I'ld buy from him again!

Back