Southern Bash Attendies

DocDrop

Hooch Master
Donating Member
Registered
Any southern state peeps want to travel up with Jules/myself and Dawn/Randy. We will be leaving wednesday morning coming up I-65 from Mobile,AL. through ATL.:thumbsup:is it time yet :cheerleader:

Id travekl with ya! But im headin the other direction:laugh:

Cant wait to see the 4 of you though!:laugh::beerchug::beerchug:

Same here brotha, its will be nice to hang out/ride with ya again.

Burlington area here , leaving at 630PM Friday. Anyone want to meet up with us where trailering the busa's
Posted via Mobile Device

my wife and I and friend plus his wife are leaving the Burlington area at @ 630PM after work
Posted via Mobile Device

Any southern state peeps want to travel up with Jules/myself and Dawn/Randy. We will be leaving wednesday morning coming up I-65 from Mobile,AL. through ATL.:thumbsup:is it time yet :cheerleader:

Why ya gettin there so late?:dunno:

Can I pleasssssssssssssse catch up with you all next year? I am so jealous. Be safe and above all enjoy.

You know what we say down south...2's company 3 or more is a party!:thumbsup:
You are more than welcome to join!

Come on join in with us, we are always looking to meet new peeps down here. Just to let you know we have a cook out on the first saturday of the month at me and Jules house. For more info you can get ahold of me or busajules.

Yeah! That's it. :rofl: :rofl:

I can teach ya things.....southern things.....it would make the transformation complete!:thumbsup:

Don't mind me. I've been up since around 3 this morning...dang thunderstorms woke me up. I'm not sure but we might have had a hurricane blow through with all the debris on the roads and in the yards.

I'd love to, but I don't think our routes meet up until we get to the Phillips.

Myself and Werdkat will be coming up on EARLY friday morning. planning to leave out around 2am. not sure on the route we're taking, he's driving since this is my first time going

Back