Source for 03 le cowl?

Winter

Registered
So... I broke down and bought a busa.. a 2003 LE (spotless, only 2240 miles). Love the Bike, is everything I thought it would be.

Only problem is, the guy I bought it from claims he didn't get a rear hump from the dealership, and thinks it was an option.. that it didn't come with all the bikes.

Anyone know of a source where I could get a seat cowl, with the hardware needed to mount it? I'd love to find one in the 03 LE orange, but I can have it painted if I have to.

Either way, thanks for the help guys.
~Winter~

So... I broke down and bought a busa.. a 2003 LE (spotless, only 2240 miles). Love the Bike, is everything I thought it would be.

Only problem is, the guy I bought it from claims he didn't get a rear hump from the dealership, and thinks it was an option.. that it didn't come with all the bikes.

Anyone know of a source where I could get a seat cowl, with the hardware needed to mount it? I'd love to find one in the 03 LE orange, but I can have it painted if I have to.

Either way, thanks for the help guys.
~Winter~
check ebay..thought there was one on there. You could also order it from Suzuki. Pretty sure they come with the hardware to mount.

They were not an option by the way.

hogger...

BOX, SEAT TAIL (BROWN)
45550-24F00-Y9K 1 $131.14

Not bad for a new one..

hogger...

Congrats on the 03 Anniversary. I bought mine early last year and love it. Get's looks everywhere I go.

Back