Son of Macfast  Bash pics

Macfast

Never Forgotten
Here are a few pics of Joseph at the bash and Dragon,
He had a blast

Son_of_Macfast_12_001.jpg

Here's Joseph 10 minute's after getting back from a day of riding. He was so worn out following me

Son_of_Macfast_12_033.jpg

Joseph and I at the Dragon overlook.
It's true in this case about the acorn not falling far from the tree
He really gets his good looks from his mom
This was the best time ever at the bash with my next of kin to share it with
Thank everyone for the warm welcome

Son_of_macfast_15_001.jpg

He is lucky to have a dad like you! I wish I had some better shots of you two but circumstances sort of cut our time short... How about fall bash? Eureka springs?

the Honda is always welcome! Nice to meet a young man that has his head screwed on right...

(After he graduates to the Busa, he will no longer sleep while getting geared up)

<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td>DSC_0136-1.JPG</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family:arial,sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right">From Spring Busa B...[/QUOTE]

father and son trip
thumb_up.gif
hats off to the both of you for taking care of robert also. It was great meeting you both

What a great dad and a great youn man, it was very cool to meet and ride with you both
beerchug.gif

Joseph was a blast... I CAN NOT BELIEVE someone TP'd his bike!! how rude!!! gee sure am glad I do not do stuff like that..........

Hope he returns for another event!
beerchug.gif

man i had a great time meeting you both especially on the over look but i am glad we fugures out your sputering problem

i'm glad he got to come with you and the two of you had such a good time...to good memories
beerchug.gif

Back