Something for the trailer, truck and bike

Dan

Married to HRH Grammy
Donating Member
Registered
For the trailer:
00busaTX and I replaced the floor in my trailer and covered it with roll-on bed liner to get it ready for my new Strapless Transport Stands from Redline Stands. This evening I finished installing the stands (sorry for the crappy pic all I had was my cell phone).

0912091736a.jpg

0912091736c.jpg

For the truck:
A new K&N cold air intake system for my truck.
IMG_1500.jpg

For the bike:
I want to capture Diana's first dragon run so I purchesed a Gopro from Pashnit.
IMG_1504.jpg

It's been a good weekend for toys at my house and I still have another day to go!

Make sure you do the update and buy a 4 GIG card you will be able to capture a full 2 hours of video if you want!

For the trailer:
00busaTX and I replaced the floor in my trailer and covered it with roll-on bed liner to get it ready for my new Strapless Transport Stands from Redline Stands. This evening I finished installing the stands (sorry for the crappy pic all I had was my cell phone).

I want to capture Diana's first dragon run so I purchesed a Gopro from Pashnit.

It's been a good weekend for toys at my house and I still have another day to go!

Very nice Dan! I'm looking forward to meeting you & seeing your new Strapless Transport Stands at the Bash. Really cool.
GoPro will make for some sweet memories :thumbsup:

??? What? No props for the wife who said, "Sure, honey, get whatever you want."

The last time she sent me to get something for her (oil and filter for the V-Star) I came home with an R6 (for her). :whistle:

nice stands you will love them. Since i have mine i dont trailer a bike any other way. I ended up getting couple extra floor mounts so i can put the stands according to the load and also a couple axle bar kits so i can haul other types of bike..

Word of caution though a bike running a shorter tires have a hard time loading. My busa went into the stands like a champ with the 190/55's but my 600 with 180/55's is harder to get into the stands, the rear tire comes off the ground, but the busa didnt.

nice stands you will love them. Since i have mine i dont trailer a bike any other way. I ended up getting couple extra floor mounts so i can put the stands according to the load and also a couple axle bar kits so i can haul other types of bike..

Word of caution though a bike running a shorter tires have a hard time loading. My busa went into the stands like a champ with the 190/55's but my 600 with 180/55's is harder to get into the stands, the rear tire comes off the ground, but the busa didnt.

Thanks for the heads up! I saw them in your trailer which is what convinced me to go this route.

Back