Some shots from the ky derby

ICEMANN

Registered
First off the spot was down by the screamin eagles. They closed down the entire "cruisn" part of broadway. There was an officer at every intersection so only "CROSS" traffic could go by but not down the length of the strip.

sooooooooooo.

Airy thang moved to the hood.

Mostly street racing, and stunts. Great time. Didnt make it to the track this year.

JD

screemin_eagles.jpg

Our crew took up most of one side of the street. (Ruff Ryders). Lot's of 4 wheelers this year stunting.

JD

thestrip.jpg

Several nice paint jobs on busas. This one belonged to a lil honey.

jD

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147118736 -->

burgandy.jpg

Hell Louisville's finest was just board as hell since they closed down the strip!

KFC was safe thats for sure

kypdholdingdown.jpg

Friday evening we kicked it with Michael Jordan, Erica Badau, and my local homie Dave Chappel.  Rode for couple so that was cool.

I didnt get any pics, but some dayum fool was sittin in his car on the cell phone a lil too close to the tracks you see in pic #1. Train came by and took the front end to the next block. Still had 30 day tags on it. Funny as hell.

More pics later.

JD

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147119356 -->

Good pics. I was thinking of coming down, but long nights just wouldn't let me get up. I might be moving to the area soon and wanted to check out th scenery. Where are you located Ice...

Hope LE doesnt get in trouble for sleeping on the job.

Im in Ohio. Rode down, rode back. (3 ½ hours at 80mph) Average speed 120.

Stunn, yu didnt miss much, since the strip was shut down, it's worse than what they did to myrtle beach.

JD

Back