Registered
hello.gif

well i think my bt-15 is dead  
fart.gif

haya%20prom%20nice%20001.jpg

haya%20prom%20nice%20002.jpg

haya%20prom%20nice%20003.jpg

haya%20prom%20nice%20004.jpg

how many KM did your BT015s last you??We have been having the same weather here in greece its sunny everyday 20+ celcius,going on a another bike ride tmr,thats the 3rd in 5 days

5000 kms for my rear tyres  
laugh.gif

i'll change for BT-21 next  
thumb_up.gif

look that TX (on my last bike, zx-14), and imagine my roads  
cool.gif

5788%201.jpg

The BT 21 is a sport touring tyre with harderd ruber in the middle and soft on the sides
The BT 15 is a Sports Tyre, great ruber alll over the tyre

I already use a BT 21 in my FJR, it was a good tyre but only after warming up.

When you have a nice feedback of the BT 21 in the busa please sent some report to us
lurk.gif

Where did you get that video under your pics? That is Hot! It looks like me on my LE! Word!
Thats from our ride a few days ago,2 gen2 busas im filming and friend of mine is riding

so i guess BT-21 will last longer also like the BT-56 on the gen1 busa,it lasted me almost 10000km!!!

The BT 21 is a sport touring tyre with harderd ruber in the middle and soft on the sides
The BT 15 is a Sports Tyre, great ruber alll over the tyre

I already use a BT 21 in my FJR, it was a good tyre but only after warming up.

When you have a nice feedback of the BT 21 in the busa please sent some report to us
lurk.gif
bt21 spot touring tyre with harder ruber in the middle and soft on the sides
BUT ONLY for the REAR tyre, not for the FRONT
winkold.gif

for me, i think BT21 better like the BT14, more precision, more stable...
rock.gif

bt15 vs bt21 will see that
thumb_up.gif
tounge.gif

Hi,

The rear tyre on my Busas last max. 3000km. Normaly I use Pirelli Diablo because improve alot the handling of the Older Busa, and did the same on my 06 ZX14, improving also the feedback on the front.

I'm going to pick up my 5º Busa, this Orange/Black II Gen. next week with some mods already. One of those is tyre change to Pirelli Diablo or the new Diablo Corsa III. The rear tyre lives only 3000km max, but is the best tire I had on my bikes (especially on these torque monsters)..

The Busa and ZX14 felt much lighter in the twist's almost liki the 1000 cc machines...

I made a test drive on the new busa 3 weeks ago, and the major diference with the ZX is the Handling...ALOT BETTER...! and I think the chassis is the main reason and not the tyres...

The Stock tyres of these bikes are heavier and harder, because they have an extra steel composite in the construction.

One thing I can tell you since 2000...The Tyres are the best mod. for handling and faster turn in and out...on these heavier bikes

So Pirelli where whe go again...

Regards,

Pedro

Busa1a.jpg

Now you see the difference between the Busa and the 14... the busa had the power to wear out the center of the tire and the ZX did not
laugh.gif

Hi Claudio,

I,m in Mafra. When you want to talk about the best bike in the world : 937722883

Mr. Bogus...Until I sell my ZX 06 with full exhaust Pipercross air filter and G Pack...I smoked everybody...including Busas and Gixxer K7 with same mods...
guns.gif
...and it's far more confy and smoother than the new Busa...

Regards

Back