SOLD the busa again..

riccoh

Registered
well, I'm bikeless again for the third time in 2 years, had the 07, sold it, bought it back and sold it again got a 2010 and just sold it today....

i do plan on sticking around just for the great bunch of folks you all are, plus i know that once i get done with my surgery and recovery I will get back on the saddle, Prob a the gen III will be out then but o well, thanks again to all you for your advice and great sponsors here, best side I been part of in ages.
In the mean time i did get a hoopty expedition that I will play with during recovery...
Good luck all and stay safe, surely will miss the ride

It's in your blood you'll have a two wheeled something.:thumbsup:Keeping you in my prayers for a full recovery from your surgery.:thumbsup:

It will all work out in the end! Hope the recovery goes well.

Hope all goes well. Sorry about selling the bike. I know you'll miss the rides around Hawaii.

I have sold mine to favor money to get married, two years later got a divorce and went back to my loyal lady, a brand new shiny Busa.

Things get tough and we have priorities in life, but then they turn around - you will heal and get yet another, better looking, ass kicking, pavement twister Busa in no time.

All the best to you my friend.

Back