Sold my SE and have some parts to go

Bigfoot

Registered
Hey guys , sold my Busa so I have a few parts to go. At this point I dont really want to deal with shipping so local NYC pickup only. I have a pitbull rear stand , a double bubble smoked screen , lockhart -phillips c/f frame sliders , lockhart -phillips c/f look mirrors, stock exhaust and windscreen and a drive in front stand that I cant remember the name of the manufacturer but its really sweet .Make a reasonable offer, come and check them out and take em away. Easy . E mail me at paweeky@bloomberg.net and lets talk. Thanks all.

I'll try with the stand, all the other parts need no pictures , we all know what they look like. Hey thanks for serving this wonderful country of ours  , be safe out there !

busastand.jpg

Thanks. That is a nice stand and will be a nice addition for someone.

Sorry I cant remember the name . Ill look tonight when I get home. I did get it online here in the States.

That stand is a Baxley sportchock out of Dothan Ala BAMA.  Here is a link to the brochure:
http://www.baxleycompanies.com/sportchockpdf.pdf.

I use a Condor with a trailer adapter....I have to tell you, it is awesome, and actually saves room in your garage/carport because the Busa stands straight and is very stable.

<!--EDIT|MC MUSTANG
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117158705 -->

Thanks Mustang , I knew someone would recognize it. Like you said I drove right in and stood it up straight safely next to my car without a worry.

Back