So...what mods/changes are you going to do to your bike in 2011?

Picked up my 05 black and silver at the very end of the season - only got 16 miles before the weather changed for the worse. It already has a PC3 and Yosh slip-ons and a desperate need for new rubber. I have played all of these of as Christmas presents so far: smoked front signals, smoked led rear signal/brake, for now just cut and made a plate bracket for the rear, dark smoke double bubble, black tank cover, and made the mistake of buying a cheap pos Chinese rear seat cowl. Got bored and pulled the air box and did the small air box mod and while I was having fun, pulled the fairings and decided to pull the pair system, so I ordered block-off plates that should be here Monday. I think that may be the end of extras for now other than throwing on a new set of rubber before spring gets here and then enjoying the new beast that won't drag everything like my VTX does going around the lake. Oh yeah, also picked up one of the roadloks just because it was so inexpensive. Erik

i'm planning on finally getting:
passenger black pegs waiting on the mailman
R/T mirrors and kickstand (blk/red combo) waiting on the mailman
custom gauges waiting on the mail man
still need to order:
fearing screens (chrome) need to hit up VIC
GPS stem mount
maybe clear screen
Overall i'm tired of looking at some of the chrome pieces that are left on the bike, so going to have a local shop shoot the chrome with either a red/clear or a black clearcoat (since the rims are black chrome)

Next is to figure out about what will replace the R-22 blings slipons

I had to look up that RoadLok someone posted about. WOW, that's pricey as all get-out for a disc lock!!!!
This winters mods are going GREAT for me! I'm almost 3/4 of the way done already and its only the second day of January! Can't wait for Spring.
Plus I want to buy ALL new gear this Spring because I want to lose about 50lbs of weight by then. I can think of NO better motivation than new gear!!!
:D

Sarcasm I hope.... They're only 20 bucks.

I'm planning on some stiffer springs up front
braided lines all around
a tobin seat
and a roadlock install
possibly a new canister

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

For me it is Yoshi full system, Power commander (?), new screen, chrome wheel exchange, polish swingarm ,Arachnid Roadlok, Heli-bars/riser (?), custom seat cover and that compact badass horn.

I have a brand new set of stock chrome wheels in the box if you have something interesting to trade......pm me

Well, it's more chrome for me.

Chrome Clutch Cover
Chrome Brake/Clutch Master Cylinders
Chrome Switch Housings
Chrome Gauge Cover
Chrome Sprocket Cover
Galfer Platinum Front Brake Lines
Galfer Platinum Clutch Line

My Busa 8.jpg

I am actually ordering this week some pazzo shorty levers and mirrors by roaring toyz and getting all my sets powdercoated black. Once tax return comes in im investing in some Vtrack forged Carrozeria black wheels, THERE ON SALE! SELLIN my Myrtle West chrome wheels. brocks black AH short exhaust, and probably a HID low beam kit and to black all my lights out not quite sure on the headlight. any suggestions?

A almost forgot, he also gave Menander of galfer front lines that he had for who knows how long. Put those on as well and can't wait to ride and check them out. As far as the price on the roadlok, I bought the one for me from the link for $20 and decided to check on one for the wife's FZ6R and it was over $300. Wouldn't have bought mine for that much :-) Erik

A almost forgot, he also gave Menander of galfer front lines that he had for who knows how long. Put those on as well and can't wait to ride and check them out. As far as the price on the roadlok, I bought the one for me from the link for $20 and decided to check on one for the wife's FZ6R and it was over $300. Wouldn't have bought mine for that much :-) Erik

WHERE IS THIS LINK???? I want one! I searched and they were like $350 so I wasn't being sarcastic!:whistle:

I need to research a clever way to mount and power a GPS, mainly to display correct speed.

Look in the touring section, I just posted some pics of my setup in there the other day. Super clean..

Sent from my HTC EVO 4g using Tapatalk.

WHERE IS THIS LINK???? I want one! I searched and they were like $350 so I wasn't being sarcastic!:whistle:

The cheap price is for the 1st gens. The design changed for the second gen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. After searching I figured that was the case.. :(

Sent from my HTC EVO 4g using Tapatalk.

Tsukigi Exhaust
Custom Map & Dyno
Vortex Rearsets
EK ZZZ Chain
Dual Muzzy Fans
Marchesini Wheels
New Tires
Engine Ice
PowderCoated Passenger Rear Sets
Galfer Rotors/Pads/Lines
Custom Painted Inners/Mirrors
Cruise ???
V4 Steering Dampner
DDM HID Kit
Ventura Rack System
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
I've done pretty much all of the "bling" mods I wanted to do, so now it's time for the engine to be upgraded.
I still have to get a Laser Jammer, though.

Back