so how bad is your weather?

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Weather reports are saying bad things about the rain and sleet across OK and that region... hope this is not a replay of a couple years ago when all your power went out.. :(

I am praying for those folks.
Record snow in TX.
142,000 no power in OK .

I believe I saw a post from Capt. this morn ?
He is in OK , no ?
Maybe if he is posting he has pwr ????

We have some light snow in southern KC. More like a dusting...just enough to coat the roads and make 'em slick. Salt and sand trucks have been out.

As for Doug, I know he lost power for about an hour last night, but it's back on now.

Ice storms are WICKED!! We've only got 9 degrees and snow--lots of snow here in Western New York! Gook luck to all as we weather this latest winter weather!

Just started snowing hard here in Nashville, BIG ole flakes. Said we could get 9 inches but I'll believe it when I see it that would be a record. Maybe my daughter will get to play in some snow this year AFTER ALL :cheerleader:

Here ya go out my office window:

IMG_0290.jpg

Last edited:
decaturville TN 28 degrees freezzing rain, sleet, snow, cars are covered with ice this morn. just got back with an extra propan bottle so were good for 3-4 days of heat if the power goes

Skydivr I pity you.
I remember an inch would shut Nashville down for days.
No school for a week.
Moved to CT, got a ft of snow and had school next day !

dragonbusa
IF YOU PLAN ON USING THAT PROPANE FOR HEAT INSIDE PLEASE BE CAREFUL.
IT WILL BY BURNING DEPLETE THE O2 IN THE ROOM.
FALL ASLEEP WITH IT ON AND YOU MAY NOT WAKE UP !

dragonbusa
IF YOU PLAN ON USING THAT PROPANE FOR HEAT INSIDE PLEASE BE CAREFUL.
IT WILL BY BURNING DEPLETE THE O2 IN THE ROOM.
FALL ASLEEP WITH IT ON AND YOU MAY NOT WAKE UP !

Thanks, ventless fire place. I use it in the shop, if we have to use it the house i will crack some windows to be safe. snows coming down like a busa on a drag strip!:laugh:

whew, sorry about the ice... worst part IMO...

we are at 9 degrees and should hit 12 today.. clear most of the weekend and up into the 30's!

19 here, light dusting of snow. As long as the ice stays away we will be fine, looks like it will go south of us.
Not a pretty picture....

us_radar_medium_usen.jpg

VA is under a state of emergency...yesterday, my tiny county was being spared, but today forecasts say I'm getting 6"-12" of snow :down:

I HATE WINTER

19 here, light dusting of snow. As long as the ice stays away we will be fine, looks like it will go south of us.
Not a pretty picture....

Its deff south of you bro, were getting hammered, its all good though. I"ve got heat, food, water, and wild turkey and jack daniels:beerchug:

Its deff south of you bro, were getting hammered, its all good though. I"ve got heat, food, water, and wild turkey and jack daniels:beerchug:
Evidently you are not getting hammered yet, but sounds as if you have the required tools to do so.....:rofl:
Stay safe bro:beerchug:

Back