Snakes on a plane prank

psycobusa

Registered
linky

click on the link. then click on "get a call from samuel l jackson." fill in the info and enter you telephone number and the persons number you a pranking. samuel l jackson will call your friend and your friends caller id will make it look like you are the one calling. then samuel says some crazy a** shid based on the info you fill out about your friend. its funny as hell. you can preview what samuel will say to friend when you finish filling out the info. i swear you will bust your a** off laughing.

oh i forgot, you can only do it b/w 8am and 10pm

<!--EDIT|psycobusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156304183 -->

linky

click on the link. then click on "get a call from samuel l jackson." fill in the info and enter you telephone number and the persons number you a pranking. samuel l jackson will call your friend and your friends caller id will make it look like you are the one calling. then samuel says some crazy a** shid based on the info you fill out about your friend. its funny as hell. you can preview what samuel will say to friend when you finish filling out the info. i swear you will bust your a** off laughing.

oh i forgot, you can only do it b/w 8am and 10pm
ok i did it...now all i have to do is sit back and wait

voice of samuel l jackson....."im here today to tell you about a movie that holds a special place in my heart. thats right, im talking about snakes on a plane. i KNOW that sounds crazy but i dont give a damn because SNAKES ON A PLANE JUST MIGHT BE THE BEST MOTION PICTURE EVER MADE!!! its that good."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Wife was rolling, which means a good night for me
smile.gif
I wanted to get her something special for our birthday's, well, this is definately something she didnt expect.

I'm dyin' over here! That was funny!

--Wag--

That's funny! Almost as funny as the movie flopping by only bringing in $15million over the weekend when the studios and everyone thought it was going to at least bring in over $30million because of all the hype online! The studio forgot that all of the online hype stays online... and those people will just download it online!

(i saw the movie in the theater and it's not that great but does have some fun moments)

this is great! I got Sammy callin 4 diff people from 4 other people-aint NOBOY gunna know I sent them a msg! ahahahhahahahh-funny shid!
laugh.gif

funny!
tounge.gif

I still like the Wedding Crashers 'Crash This Trailer' better!
biggrin.gif

Back