Smart thieves!!

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
I never could have come up with such an messed plan to steal from someone;

A man is working on his car battery in his driveway. When he takes a break for lunch, he leaves the battery on the driveway next to the car. After lunch, his battery is gone and there's a note saying, "sorry, I needed your battery". A few days later there's a box on his doorstep with a brand new battery and 2 Dodgers tickets to boot! He goes to the game and when he gets back his house is cleaned out!!

A couple of other people have told me of scams where you buy tickets online for $20-$40. And the thieves know exactly when you're out and clean out your house while you're out.

Unbelieveable!!

Wow...hadn't thought of a scam like that before...kind of ingenious really...

Still, very wrong, but damn, takes creativity to come up with this stuff!

Okay, so if you suddenly find that you've got tickets to some event just out of the blue, you go, but be sure to tie up 15 pit bulls around your house and have a few running loose inside just for good measure!
laugh.gif

The one I heard of was someone taking your propane tank from your bbq and pulling the same stunt.. note apologising, returning it with tickets.. bloody crooks.
mad.gif

Did you see this article in a newspaper or reliable source? I have heard a few versions of this story(stolen car being the most common) and they are all urban legends. It's a good one though, what really debunks the whole thing is that most sporting events are either during the day or start early in the night. Most thieves would not be stupid enough to empty out your house during the day or in the evening when your neighboors might notice something.

Would be interesting to see if someone actually pulled it off or not.

Wow...hadn't thought of a scam like that before...kind of ingenious really...

Still, very wrong, but damn, takes creativity to come up with this stuff!  

Okay, so if you suddenly find that you've got tickets to some event just out of the blue, you go, but be sure to tie up 15 pit bulls around your house and have a few running loose inside just for good measure!  
laugh.gif
I don't konw how ingenious it is to be honest... just ballz.

I am setting up a double wide mfg home on a 2 acre parcel here in nor cal, about 3 weeks ago the home arrives from the factory in pretty good shape. It arrives late on a friday and I dont have time to check it over thoroughly so next day I see evidence of a paint ball splat in the hallway, next day I see a bb through one window and the bb is trapped in between the double paine. Monday I arrive to see the screen off the rear window, I look in the kitchen and sure enuff the new side by side fridge is gone.
mad.gif
So I board up the windows and remove the range & dish washer WHAT A PAIN! Just leave me alone plz! I have a sneeky suspision the fridge was taken by one of the workers that were either drilling the well or workin on the house.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I like the idea in bible that if they got caught either gave back twice or more what they stole or sometimes they were executed. Or in some places I hear they still chop off a thiefs hand. wo yeah!

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

Hang 'em by they nutsacks and pour hot oil on it. Then take your Busa, make the exhaust nice and hot, then have the fuggin thief sit on the can naked.

Make sure you duct-tape the crack of his butt open so that you get the full effect....

I'll bet that'll teach them a lesson.
mad.gif

A friend had a boat stolen that was advertised in a semi-local trader mag.Would-be buyer called and arranged a time to meet,but showed up a little early and helped himself.Ya just never know..............

Back