Small Hayabusa Pipes

NightCrawler

Love all. Trust a few. Do wrong to none.
Donating Member
Registered
Last year I saw a used Busa at a dealer with 2 very small pipes which rose up along the tail. I don't know what they were but they looked pretty cool to me. Does anyone know where I can find these?

Also do they increase performance or are only for cosmetics?

And

Are they noisy?

I just got rid of my F4 with a D&D pipe which was loud as heck. Now that I'm on a stock Busa, I kinda enjoy the peace and quiet from the exhausts
biggrin.gif

are you refering to the megaphone
rock.gif

...if you are, Muzzy makes them... you can check itout on their website!!!
Brocksracing.com also has couple of them of some different make!!

HMF is what you are looking for. NitrousJunkie and painless4u are the leads for 'em here.

The small pipes thing puzzles me, is this what youre thinking about?

Hump_Mod.jpg

I guess the cans could be considered small compared to lets say a yosh or something like that, but its the size of the exit and the internal diameter that Im concerned with, and both on my cans are HUGE!!!!
smile.gif

NJ ... I'm not sure if those are the actual ones (the ones I saw were all silver) but those look good too. I guess the look small compared to the factory exhausts.

Now for my other questions, DO they help w/ performance and are they loud?

NJ ... I'm not sure if those are the actual ones (the ones I saw were all silver) but those look good too. I guess the look small compared to the factory exhausts.

Now for my other questions, DO they help w/ performance and are they loud?
Maybe these are the ones youre thinking about...and the answers are yes and yes!

post_11_24975_100_0522.jpg

About the only thing I can find wrong with a stock busa is the exhaust, specifically the headers, they seriously cork this machine up, it need some breathing room and the stock headers just dont cut it.

HAH!  
jump9.gif
Yes, those are the ones. Now I have a dilema. Carbon fiber, or silver.

I have the '05 black/silver scheme so the carbon fiber would be nice but in the future if i decide to chrome the bike, the silver ones may be a better look. Oh well, time will tell.

Thanks Nitro.

HAH!  
jump9.gif
Yes, those are the ones. Now I have a dilema. Carbon fiber, or silver.

I have the '05 black/silver scheme so the carbon fiber would be nice but in the future if i decide to chrome the bike, the silver ones may be a better look. Oh well, time will tell.

Thanks Nitro.
My pleasure man, this is pipefighter's bike, give him a PM if you got some questions, he's a nice guy.

Back