slip ons

OB_asubayah

Registered
PLUSH SHIPPING? does that mean you'll spare
no expsense to see that it arrives at its destination unscathed? Will it be Fedexed on its own JET with 24hr. security? Just kidding! LOL, I hope you sell 'em; that is a
nice discount if they are still like new.

[This message has been edited by asubayah (edited 18 September 1999).]

aluminum huh...are they in excellent shape? why are you selling them and where would they be coming from ?let me know if you still have them . im possibly interested .

they are about 2 months old and just like new they would be coming from around the seattle wa area. i am goning to race system made by d&d. burt

well to be honest with you i love having dual exhaust but i dont want to spend 1500.00 on a good ti. system. i have heard so many different opinions on exhaust im not sure what to get . there is a power commander ,clutch mod and air shifter in my futur and a n20 kit as soon as they are available . i guess i want what ever would be best for my other components , unfortunantly im not sure what ex. that is.
i also have the airbox mod and a mez3 tire. why are you selling the micron? if its good sell me on it....

well to be honest with you i love having dual exhaust but i dont want to spend 1500.00 on a good ti. system. i have heard so many different opinions on exhaust im not sure what to get . there is a power commander ,clutch mod and air shifter in my futur and a n20 kit as soon as they are available . i guess i want what ever would be best for my other components , unfortunantly im not sure what ex. that is.
i also have the airbox mod and a mez3 tire. why are you selling the micron? if its good sell me on it....

C B I went from a tit. yosh($1500) to a stainless micron($600) to a carbon Akrapovic($900) pipe because of the applications I have done to my engine. They are all excellent pipes but the Akr. went with my new wheels the best and I didn't loose on hp or gained any weight. I'm selling my other two pipe because I don't need them. I could afford to try the three best and I am glad I did. They all performed at the level of quality and performance that I expected. By far the yosh was the lightest, micron was the best with the pc2, and Akra. had the best quality workman ship and all three produced about the same at top end. If I had three bikes I would have all three on the and setup in three different ways. Let me know if I can help you in any way.

Burt,

Do you still have your slip-ons for sale and if so a possible photo? I've never seen slip-ons for our bike by D & D.

Thanks.

yes i still have them,i dont have any pictures of them but they look just like the ones that they make for the bandit.they are just like new.burt

Back