Single sided swing arm for 300

jamesr24

Registered
I know Cs makes them in orlando and trak has a 300. But has anyone riden a bike or have one with it. Any issues or problems love to hear from you...

I hear that they make the bike real hard to turn
wow.gif

Basically for shock value and show value. Not for daily riding or corner carving, obvousily. The best way I can explain IMO is with a 250MM rear swingarm its like riding a 100 pound girl on the back when you are not. With a 300MM swingarm its like riding a 200 pound woman on the back. Stopping takes longer, cornering is harder,etc. AGAIN IMO and the simplist way of explaining it. Rode both often again IMO.

William's at Race Ready, not single side swing arm, but you get the idea. This one is a show bike.

busa_045.jpg

thanks for all the comments, i will be riding this bike, not for show, I just like the look, what about safety in the single vs the double 300 swing arm...

Not really any safety issue's or they wouldn't be in production. More of a handling adjustment. When and if you go with a 250MM,300MM,single,or double you MUST allow yourself plenty of "LEARNING" time all over again. Your basically riding a completely different bike than you are used to. I have friends whom have rode the "DRAGON" with fat-tire kits and had no trouble. Mind you were not nearly as fast as with a stock set-up.
Dont' be worried about the safety issues of the mechianics of bike be aware of the safety issues with the nut riding the bike.

that look sweet but I wouldn't do if I was you...
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|hydrabusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144936132 -->

Back