Sidewalk chalk artist

PandaNin

Donating Member
Registered
I got this from a friend of mine and thought you all might enjoy.

Julian Beever is an English artist who's famous for his art on the pavement of England, France, Germany, USA, Australia and Belgium.

Coke Bottle

Chalk Box

Which is the real painter and the real beer?

Globe

Globe from another angle

Can I buy a busa with that gold?

Check it out, ppl walk around the hole

Nice boat

Remember, it's flat!

Another view of same pic

Does it do tricks?

And finally, Batman to the rescue

coke.jpg

chalk.jpg

beer.jpg

globe.jpg

globelong.jpg

gold.jpg

hole.jpg

sailboat.jpg

rightangle.jpg

wrongangle.jpg

seal.jpg

batman.jpg

Wow... That is really impressive! Good post.

Dude is amazing. What's funny is that most of them only work from one angle, so you see alot of people walking along ignoring what he's doing or looking irritated.

When I first sow some of his pieces I was pretty sure it was just computer generated.

Dude is amazing.  What's funny is that most of them only work from one angle, so you see alot of people walking along ignoring what he's doing or looking irritated.

When I first sow some of his pieces I was pretty sure it was just computer generated.
+1 I'd love to see one in person.

Unbelieveable! I had to look close to discover what was art and what was reality! I'm jealous of people who have so much talent!!!

That is some talent and on a sidewalk to boot, not even a canvas or paper!! Imagine what he is capable of! I would love to see more in person!

Dude is amazing.  What's funny is that most of them only work from one angle, so you see alot of people walking along ignoring what he's doing or looking irritated.

+1......... just amazing.......... cool post

Back