show me your painted inners/ questions about them

gm1300

Registered
sorry , im sure this has been talked about before but i keep getting an error message when i do a search here today

who makes already painted inners ?

how is the fit and finsh, does the color match ? do the lines match up on the paint scheme?

thanks in advance

GM,
To my knowledge, nobody makes painted inners. They will paint the inners you send in and there are two options:
a. paint overt he current texture of the inners;
b. smooth oput the inners, then paint.
I will post a link(s) there are several threads on this subject.

Here's the guy I went with...I'm satisfied with 'em...

My husband almost ordered the sanded down uppers, but the guy that does the work actually talked him out of it for the money; said he had the rough textured uppers on his own Busa and they've been fine...

Race Ready

GM,
Here are a couple of links to threads about painted inners:
This one is specifically about raceready, there are several pics and a lot of discussion about the quality of work, some good-some bad.

This one is for Espree's custom bike works:

Bottom line is that there are a lot of opinions about painted inners.....
Personally, I really like the look, the painted inners can really set the bike off.

Hope this helps.

thanks mc . i wasnt being lazy , i just kept geeting an error message when i searched . but ill look at the link you posted asap
thanks again

HERE ARE MINE I DID THEM MYSELF AND I PLAN ON GOING BACK AND PUTTING THE LINE ACROSS IT IN WHITE BUT WAS RUSHED FOR TIME FOR A SHOW I WAS IN.

BUSA_W_GRAPHICS_CLEARED_003.jpg

Back