Should I Change Colors?

Yes, keep the current color scheme but I think a brighter red. To me that was blood red and not so much candy apple red.

Keep it the same Bro. I'm in the same boat you are though I got alot of compliments on my paint but the whole bike is going in to get redone. I'm not sure what I should change. Or should I leave it?

I like the color scheme, a brighter red might look better
beerchug.gif

Well after my little fall it turns out it's gonna cost the same to repaint the whole bike as match up the candy and metalic paints.

So, should I switch colors. It's tempting. The white right now is Escalade Wht. I think I'm gonna keep that but maybe change the Red to something else. Any and All opinions welcome. Any pics of custom paints especially welcome.

It goes in on the 12th of this month to get painted whatever I want.
IMG_5725.jpg

iM ONLY KIDDING PLEASE DONT HATE
tounge.gif
I SAW THAT 2DAY BUSA GONE BAD
whistling.gif

If your not looking to increase your speed by going blue/silver, I'd stay with that scheme.

Santa would be pissed if you mess with Rudolphs colors!!!!
guns.gif
Keep it the same color.....I like calling it the candy cane on wheels!!!!
bowdown.gif
firedevil.gif
race.gif

how about a nice TP theme, I think I know a few guys that can help plus we have technology on our side with the GPS  
whistling.gif

Well after my little fall it turns out it's gonna cost the same to repaint the whole bike as match up the candy and metalic paints.

So, should I switch colors. It's tempting. The white right now is Escalade Wht. I think I'm gonna keep that but maybe change the Red to something else. Any and All opinions welcome. Any pics of custom paints especially welcome.

It goes in on the 12th of this month to get painted whatever I want.
IMG_5725.jpg

iM ONLY KIDDING PLEASE DONT HATE  
tounge.gif
I SAW THAT 2DAY BUSA GONE BAD  
whistling.gif
laugh.gif

I like the color scheme you have now. But do look at Sherwin Williams Planet Color paints. Man do they POP. They have crushed glass,crystal and mirrors in the mid coat. Man that stuff rocks. I did one of my bikes with it.

now did you get permission from santa cause i think he would be mad i mean christmas unless you add green hahahah
firedevil.gif

I would change colors if it was free. It looks great the way it is but if you repaint and change color you get a "new" bike.

I get my bike repainted every year. Its nice to have a new or different look every year.

Back