Short supply of gloves

Jet Li

What is the AWESOME????
Donating Member
Registered
An army surgeon needs to operate on 3 different soldiers who got hit during reconnaissance. The problem is that the supply truck hasn't restocked the field hospital and surgical gloves are just about gone.

She cannot come in contact with the blood of any soldier, and there is to be no blood contact between soldiers.

How can the surgeon operate on three different people when she has only 2 pairs of gloves.

Anyone, anyone,

Beuler?

put both pair on, operate on soldier #1

Rinse the gloves off, turn 'em inside out and put 'em back on, operate on soldier #2

Take pair one off, operate on soldier #3

Probably wrong, but it's the best I can come up with given that amount of time I'm willing to spend thinking about it
tounge.gif

Dude, it's only Wednesday! I can't handle a brain teaser right now...

My only thought - hope she's good at one-handed surgical procedures
laugh.gif

rolleyes_extreme.gif
Wear the first pair to operate on soldier #1, then pull that pair off...turning them inside out~ Use the second pair on soldier #2 , and then place the first pair, turned inside out, over the second pair and get to work on soldier #3~ The blood from the first two is now between the two pairs... no blood on the doc.. no mixing of blood on the soldiers~  
biggrin.gif

(GJoker @ May 09 2007,10:34)
rolleyes_extreme.gif
 Wear the first pair to operate on soldier #1, then pull that pair off...turning them inside out~ Use the second pair on soldier #2 , and then place the first pair, turned inside out, over the second pair and get to work on soldier #3~ The blood from the first two is now between the two pairs... no blood on the doc.. no mixing of blood on the soldiers~  
biggrin.gif
I had the right idea, but I think GJoker nailed it....

GJoker, now you must buy a larger size helmet to accomodate your large brain
bowdown.gif

(GJoker @ May 09 2007,13:34)
rolleyes_extreme.gif
biggrin.gif
That works
laugh.gif

(dadofthree @ May 09 2007,11:51) Jet Lee, don't bother typing it, I have a small helmet too.
wink.gif
laugh.gif
jump9.gif

We should start a club, together we could be the leader!

(pward76 @ May 09 2007,13:57)
(GJoker @ May 09 2007,10:34)
rolleyes_extreme.gif
biggrin.gif
I had the right idea, but I think GJoker nailed it....
I must have been tapping into your brain waves... we prolly wrote it up about the same time, I'm just slow at typing... then proof reading... then typing.. then proofing again... and half the time I still end up posting with mistakes.. or leaving a word out here and ~
wink.gif

Back