Shipping a Frame

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
Roughly how much does it cost to ship a frame by UPS ground? I heard that you can just wrap the crap out of it and ship it just like that.....but trying to figure out how much it will cost.

Any info would be appreciated.

I would probley find a big box. Wrap up the frame real good with paper/plastic and use some of that spray foam in the box. Like Yoshi does not with the exhaust systems. This prevents any dents or scratches from shipping. One dent in the frame and its done.

Call UPS and they can give you an estimate if you know the dimensions and weight. I would take care in prepairing your frame for delivery; being in the freight forwarding business for over thirty years and I have seen first hand how important it is.

Well I just had a quote done the other day on an exhaust header and Exhaust cans with the Mid Pipes on them and to pack them up and ship it was going to cost $250 and I know the frame is much heavier than a full stock exhaust hope this helps

Can't help on shipping price. But I shipped afew car bumpers by just wraping them with cardboard and trash bags. UPS never gave me a problem.

Back